Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona u Premier League (transferi, pripremne utakmice...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Danas sam slusao malo pundite bt sportsa, gdje sam gledao Arsenal. Kazu da jedan veci transfer iz timova top 6 moze promjeniti sve u sekundi i da trziste apsolutno poludi. Do sada su samo City i Chelsea kupovali. City masovna, Chelsea, dva igraca ako se dobro sjecam..

Rooneyev ili Suarezov transfer u premier ligaski klub bi samo otvorilo pandorinu kutiju transfera u klubovima u Engleskoj..
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post
        Cisse ce verovatno ici, cim dolaze Gomis, a verovatno i Remy, obojica bolji od Senegalca...
        Cisse je demantovao da odlazi u Tursku. Remy ima potencijala za Premier League, ali Gomis niti jedan minut nije odigrao u istoj, tako da ne možemo tvrditi da su obojica bolji od Cisse-a, jer se ovaj već dokazao da zna davati golove u Premier League.
        "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• Novi trener Pevaca.

Comment

• Snace se Gomis u PL u to sam siguran, a Cisse se vec dokazao i ne verujem da ce napustiti Newcastle. Ukoliko dovedu Remy-a zaista ce imati strasan trio.
            Ne bi me cudilo da Wenger pokusa dovesti Remya posto od Suareza verovatno nece biti nista, a treba nam napadac.
            Originally posted by maliajnstajn
            Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• The Shields Gazette: Sunderland's search for new blood at full-back looks set to continue with Valencia defender Aly Cissokho reported to have agreed terms with Liverpool.

Ala se oni peglaju oko beka. Ko li će na kraju put Stadiona Svjetlosti...

Liverpool izgleda također mnogo kenja oko zamjene za Enriqea na ovoj poziciji. Iako je navodno bilo sve dogovoreno sa bekom Benfice Melgarejom - ljekarski pregled i potpisivanje ugovora, to se nije dogodilo - razlog nepoznat. Prije toga propalo je potpisivanje Iloria koji je štoper, ali po potrebi može i na lijevom beku da odigra. Valjda će ovo biti treća sreća, te da će konačno doći back up - Cissokho.
              Last edited by Merlin; 04-08-13, 15:30.
              sigpic
              Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw,
              don't support us when we win."

Comment

• Comment

• Odlican posao

Jason Burt
                  @JBurtTelegraph

Back to work properly for me this week..small transfer snippet: Adel Taarabt on season-loan to #Fulham from #QPR. Medical expected tomorrow.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Loïc Rémy heading to Newcastle for a medical.

Na nebu (levo) njegov dolazak posmatra i neidentifikovani leteći objekat.

Loïc Rémy stigao na medicinske preglede u Newcastle.
                    Last edited by Mags Serbia; 05-08-13, 14:33.
                    "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• The Belgium international has previously been linked with a move to Norwich this summer but failed to agree personal terms, and is now set to decide on his next club

Ajax defender Toby Alderweireld is a target for Everton and is now deciding on his future, according to his agent.

The 24-year-old Belgium international, who can play at both centre-back and right-back, was linked with a move to Norwich earlier this summer until his representative revealed he failed to agree personal terms with the Canaries.

But Soren Lerby has now claimed Everton have entered the race for Alderweireld's signature, but face competition for his client.

"It's true that Everton have made an approach for Alderweireld," Soren Lerby told Gazet van Antwerpen.

"But there are other concrete options. Toby will now have to decide which team he sees as the biggest challenge."

Comment

• Comment

• Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 14m
                          Wayne Rooney is considering submitting a formal transfer request to force the issue but #MUFC not budging on this one.
                          sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                          -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Newcastle target Bafetimbi Gomis embroiled in pay-off dispute after sex scandal

Comment

• Znaci i Remy ce u Newcastle. Bolestan napad ce imati svrake.
                              Originally posted by maliajnstajn
                              Arsenal ako uzme narednih 5 tekmi, uzima i titulu, nema previse tu filozofije.

Comment

• Nadam se da će dobro igrati, boriće se da uđe u repku za SP.
                                Last edited by spira; 06-08-13, 11:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X