Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predsezona u Premier League (transferi, pripremne utakmice...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villans complete Luna mission!

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/TV/Interv...215305,00.html

Comment

• Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 34m
      Aurelio De Laurentiis confirms his project to start a football project in London. Crystal Palace?

Comment

• Napoli have said Manchester City will not meet the £54m buy-out clause for Edinson Cavani. (Source: SkySports)
        Nestalo nafte ???
        sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
        -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Према истраживању које је обавио енглески часопис „Тринити мирор“ на узорку од 6000 испитаника најнеомиљенији клуб у Енглеској је Челзи.

Табела клубова Премијер лиге по популарности међу навијачима:

1. Свонси Сити 60.6%
          2. Вест Бромвич 60.4%
          3. Норич Сити 59.6%
          4. Евертон 59.2%
          5. Саутемптон 56%
          6. Њукасл Јунајтед 54.8%
          7. Хал Сити 54.8%
          8. Фулам 54.6%
          9. Арсенал 54%
          10. Кристал Палас 52.8%
          11. Кардиф 52.2%
          12. Манчестер Сити 51.4%
          13. Вест Хем Јунајтед 51.4%
          14. Сандерленд 51.4%
          15. Тотенхем 51%
          16. Астон Вила 50.4%
          17. Ливерпул 49%
          18. Стоук Сити 45%
          19. Манчестер јунајтед 42.8%
          20. Челси 41.6%

Last edited by Avramovic; 21-06-13, 18:35.

Comment

• Nema ovo blage veze...Em sto je 6k smesno em sto ko zna gde je uzet ovaj uzorak.
            sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

• Вероватно у Свонсију.

Comment

• Uopste nije nerealno. Stouk se mrzi zbog stila fudbala, Junajted zbog uspeha, Celzi zbog "lutrije" i uspeha (uskoro ce im se i Siti pridruziti ako osvoji par vezanih trofeja).
                sigpic

Comment

• Corinthians have confirmed that negotiations are gathering pace with Tottenham regarding the transfer of Paulinho.

The Brazil international, who is currently impressing in the Confederations Cup, has long been linked with a move to Europe with Tottenham among the clubs interested.

Spurs were yet to have firmed up their interest as recently as last week, but reports now suggest that a £17million bid for the midfielder has been accepted. SkySports
                  Meni je ovaj Paulinho nekako solidan igrac, ok, dobar, sta god, ali ne vise od toga. Zanimljiv transfer ako se desi...
                  sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• CELTIC have agreed a Scottish record £12.5 million transfer fee with Southampton for Victor Wanyama.

The midfielder flew to England yesterday to talk over personal terms with the Barclays Premier League club who finished 14th last season under new manager Mauricio Pochettino.

If a deal can be struck then Celtic are in line to make a £10m profit on the Kenyan international who they signed from the Belgian club Beerschot two years ago for just £900,000.

Beerschot are understood to be due a percentage of any fee accrued by Celtic as part of a sell-on clause written into his contract.

The fee agreed between Celtic and Southampton would be the highest ever involving a Scottish club, beating the £12m Rangers paid for Tore Andre Flo in 2000. The previous highest transfer fee paid to a Scottish club was the £9.5m Spartak Moscow shelled out to sign Aiden McGeady from Celtic in 2010.

Wanyama, 21, had an outstanding season with Celtic, helping Neil Lennon’s side to a league and Scottish Cup double and a place in the last 16 of the Champions League.

Lennon will now hope some of the money comes his way to further strengthen his squad, although he has already spent around £4m on Portuguese striker Amido Balde and Dutch defender Virgil van Dijk.

The Celtic manager has been credited with an interest in Wolves striker Kevin Doyle and free agent James McFadden.
                    http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...deal-1-2973893
                    sigpic

Comment

• Victor Wanyama’s proposed move to Southampton has collapsed after he failed to agree personal terms. (Source: Scottish Sunday Mail)
                      Drugim recima, ne zeli tamo da ide...
                      sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ma i koji ce nam, naci cemo nekog boljeg Elem, interesantni susreti nas cekaju u predsezoni. Pripreme ce se odrzati u Austriji i Spaniji, odigrace se 5 meceva i to protiv Salkea, Besiktasa, Selte i dva nizerazredna spanska kluba. Poslednji mec je na ST. Mary's protic Sosijedada.

Comment

• Belgian Radja Nainggolan has offer from Southampton

Belgian international Radja Nainggolan has confirmed that Southampton have made an offer for him, but admits he is unsure about the prospect of a move to St Mary's.

Cagliari ace Nainggolan has long been suggested as a target for Southampton, who showed last year when signing Gaston Ramirez from Bologna that they are not afraid to spend big for the player.

Now amid reports of a £15million bid, Nainggolan has confirmed that there is indeed interest from Southampton.

However, with the likes of Inter Milan, Roma and clubs from other leagues around Europe - he is unsure about the prospects of moving to Southampton.

"Honestly, Southampton have made me the biggest offer at the moment compared to the other clubs. But I don't play football for money," he told Goal.

"My priority is looking for a brighter future for my career and Southampton is my last choice."

"I'm still a Cagliari player. Whether I will stay or not depends on the club's vision for the future.

"If Cagliari have a good plan for my career, of course I will stay.

"The situation is uncertain and everything can happen. But, I have to consider my future career as well.

"It's no problem for me to move to English football for the sake of my career. There are plenty of national team scouts in the Premier League or Spanish Primera Liga, not like in Serie A."
                          http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...om-Southampton
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sochaux's Sebastien Corchia opts for move to Lyon
                            Sochaux defender Sebastien Corchia had been linked with a move to England, but his agent says a switch to Lyon is close.

Arsenal were credited with holding an interest in the 22-year-old full-back.

Arsene Wenger was said to have turned his attention to Corchia as Bacary Sagna's future at Emirates Stadium remained shrouded in uncertainty.

He appears to have curbed transfer talk by revealing that he remains in discussions regarding a contract extension, and that has led Arsenal to cool their interest in potential replacements.

They would, however, have faced a tough task luring Corchia to England, with Lyon having all but secured his signature.

The player has set his heart on a move to Stade Gerland and all parties can now press ahead with pushing a deal through.

Corchia's representative Francois Gilles said: "Sebastien has chosen. Lyon is the future, this is what he wants (and) is what he has planned. I can at least confirm that today."

Popušišmo i ovde
                            sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Birmingham have accepted £2m bids from Norwich and Swansea for winger Nathan Redmond, according to the Daily Star. #BCFC #NCFC #SwanseaFC
                              AD Sportwereld report Swansea have made an official bid for Vitesse striker Wilfried Bony. Sources claim it's a 'very serious offer'.
                              Boni i Micu, e to bi bilo zanimljivo gledati.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Njukasl je poslao ponudu od 12 miliona za Wilfrieda zvanog Bony.

Comment

Working...
                                X