X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julien rutinski, mogao bi da zavrsi prije kise
    sigpic

Comment

• "It's not fair that I had to play third after girls and men & my opponent had to play second after girls." Nadal, ever the diplomat, to Pam
      Poceo Rafa da ciganise
      Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Ko će kome sahraniti anketu, ako ne svoj svome
        sigpic

Comment

• odmah brejk
          kao sto rekoh, bice ovde nerviranja
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Cim nema Devarmana i ostali amatera sve vidimo.Hajde Beneto

Comment

• Tipsa spasao dve brejk lopte i vodi 5:4, po meni izner ima jedan od boljih dropova iz FHa
              Last edited by mark !t zer0; 31-05-13, 13:28.
              sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                odmah brejk
                kao sto rekoh, bice ovde nerviranja
                Polako treba covjeku vremena da postigne optimalnu temperaturu, a onda da rastavi ovog Benetoa na proste faktore
                sigpic
                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Ozbiljan je Julien igrac, dobar servis, jak sa oba krila, morao bi da forsira Rogerov BH stalno, sto za sad i radi.
                  Sad ce Janko da ga slomi
                  sigpic

Comment

• kad ovako posalje loptu u aut iz slajsa

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                      Ozbiljan je Julien igrac, dobar servis, jak sa oba krila, morao bi da forsira Rogerov BH stalno, sto za sad i radi.
                      Sad ce Janko da ga slomi
                      I fantastican je u odbrani,sve stize...a mislim da to najvise predstavlja problem Federeru.

Comment

• Kakav kiks, prvo najlaksi pasing na svijetu salje u mrezu, a onda dupla na brejk lopti
                        sigpic

Comment

• bravo Zilijen, hvala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Tipsa propustio dve mec lopte, igra se i dalje 5:5 kakva steta sto nema da se gleda
                            sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Janko je imao MP ali niej iskoristio , igrace se jos tamo , samo da Janko ne uprska kada je najpotrebnije
                              Evo ti Zilijen sta radi , uzme brejk i vecom brzinom ga izgubi nego sto ga je uzeo

Comment

• Nevjerovatno je kako ES nema nikakav osjecaj za sjajne meceve, oni prenose Rogera i Serenu koji su tek poceli, a Isner i Harrison igraju peti set i to kakav peti set.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X