Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pad je izbacio Rodzera iz ritma i kostao ga drugog seta. Medjutim od tada je Simon posato neuobicajeno agresivan i to je Rodzerov glavni problem.

Comment

• Nema defanzive nikako, jos od pocetka turnira.
      Genius, outrageous, the best ever! RF!

Comment

• ajde Feki brejkni ovo bwe vise

Comment

• Bravo, okreci ovo!
          sigpic

Comment

• Bravo bre Roleeeeeee
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by retro View Post
              Nema defanzive nikako, jos od pocetka turnira.
              al bas...tako je!!! Udari ga vise, nisi ga udario dva sata!!! Idemooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.M View Post
                Sad ce Gilles da objasni neke stvari
                U 5 po obicaju on dobija , ne moze Gilles 3-1 , ne ide sa njim
                Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Last edited by DinoFC; 02-06-13, 18:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                    Pad je izbacio Rodzera iz ritma i kostao ga drugog seta. Medjutim od tada je Simon posato neuobicajeno agresivan i to je Rodzerov glavni problem.
                    nije to uobicajeno u njihovim duelima, tako ga je uvijek mucio

Comment

• ebes defanzivu, udri je bre

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sto ce vam polovina sa Ferrerom, Robredom, Simonom i Tsongom
                        sigpic

Comment

• spustite malo mrezu

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                            Sto ce vam polovina sa Ferrerom, Robredom, Simonom i Tsongom
                            Svi zajedno taman cetvrtina krstenog tenisera.
                            Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Jadna Mirka,sta ona sve prozivljava sa ovim ludakom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Lepo što je pogodila winner ali amaaan zar sad

Comment

Working...
                                X