X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Kevin Garnett (ankle) may return on Sunday against the Wizards.
      Rivers: Jeff Green now a full-time starter
      Paul Pierce tweaked his right ankle in Wednesday's win over the Pistons, and he said he wouldn't be able to play as of right now unless it was the playoffs.
      Celtics update

Derrick Rose (knee) still 'out indefinitely'
      Tyson Chandler (neck) wouldn't commit to playing on Friday against the Bucks.
      Richard Hamilton (back) remains out indefinitely.
      Terry Stotts is hopeful that LaMarcus Aldridge (ankle) will be healthy enough to practice on Thursday and return to action on Friday against the Rockets.
      Nicolas Batum (shoulder) does not have a timetable to return, and he admitted he could be out for the season.
      Joakim Noah (plantar fasciitis) and Marco Belinelli (abdomen) are unlikely to play on Thursday against the Nets.
      Taj Gibson reportedly didn’t tear MCL
      Kyrie Irving admitted that he's playing through his shoulder sprain.
      Stephen Jackson was pessimistic about his ankle following his injury in Wednesday's win.
      Andrew Bynum's agent said that his client hasn't ruled out re-signing with the Sixers.
      Vinny Del Negro is hopeful Chauncey Billups (groin) will be able to return this weekend.
      Kenyon Martin (knee) could sit out Friday's game against the Bucks.
      Damian Lillard moved into first place in total minutes played this season after logging 39 in Wednesday's loss.
      Chris Bosh’s home burglarized, $340 K in goods stolen

Comment

Kakva je macka ovaj Green
        Last edited by NbaIsMyLife; 04-04-13, 18:50.
        "Nikad ne odustaj od necega sto volis"
        Legends never die. Mamba will be back!
        sigpic
        HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

5.Boozer left handed slam over Lopez
          4.Faried alley-oop to Mcgee
          3.Andre Iguodala crossover & game-winner
          2.J.Butler wild,circus,reverse shot
          1.Kevin Durant BIG slam vs Spurs
          sigpic
          HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

http://www.celticslife.com/2013/04/m...ordinator.html

Rondo uveliko trenira. Vidi se koliko su mu mišići na desnoj potkolenici splasli i opustili se, ali pristojno hoda.
            ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
            I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

Top 10 plays of the night 5 April
              Spoiler
              "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
                Top 10 plays of the night 5 April
                Spoiler
                That's my job

Spoiler
                naravno salim se
                sigpic
                HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

Erik Spoelstra said "we'll see" when asked about the status of LeBron James (hamstring), Dwyane Wade (ankle) and Ray Allen (ankle) for Saturday's game against the 76ers.
                  Dwyane Wade could end up sitting out again on Saturday against the 76ers.
                  Erik Spoelstra was non-committal when asked about Ray Allen's status for Saturday night.
                  Doc Rivers said after Friday night's game that he thought Kevin Garnett would play Sunday.
                  Paul Pierce (ankle) practiced Saturday afternoon and appears on track to play Sunday.
                  Doc Rivers says Avery Bradley is not expected to practice Saturday afternoon.Bradley deemed himself "fine" and he expects to play Sunday
                  Chandler Parsons (calf) is not expected to play Saturday night.
                  Jamaal Tinsley (back) is probable to play Sunday night against the Warriors.
                  Stephen Jackson (ankle) is considered probable to play Saturday night.
                  Tony Parker has a sore neck and will not play Saturday night against the Hawks.
                  Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau didn't sound optimistic when asked about Richard Hamilton's (back) health status.
                  Tyson Chandler says he felt "way, way better" Friday night.

Comment

Otvorio je Ukica novu temu, nemojte vise ovde postovati.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X