3.Javale Mcgee one handed putback
    2.Al Horford Rattles the Rim with the Nasty Slam
    1.LeBron James' SICK Reverse Double-Pump
    "Nikad ne odustaj od necega sto volis"
    Legends never die. Mamba will be back!
    sigpic
    HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

Kakva do jaja NBA sezona, ne secam se kad sam neku pratio sa manje zainteresovanosti. Jos samo fali da Durant nesto sjebe, pa da lepo daju titulu Heat-u pocetkom aprila i gase svetlo.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Covek da ne poveruje...
        sigpic
        HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

Kobe Bryant said that his ankle sprain is the worst he's suffered since the 2000 NBA Playoffs.
          Tyson Chandler (bruised knee) has been downgraded to questionable for Thurday's game vs. the Blazers.
          LaMarcus Aldridge (migraines) did not participate in Thursday's shootaround and he may be a game-time decision vs. the Knicks.
          Tim Duncan (knee) and Kawhi Leonard (knee) are both probable to play on Thursday.
          Bobcats sign G Jannero Pargo. It's a 10-day contract and Pargo will be immediately available to play.
          Darrell Arthur (neck, back) does not expect to play during the upcoming week, and he will not rush back from his injury.
          Carmelo Anthony will get his right knee drained on Thursday and has no timetable for his return.
          Pau Gasol (foot) is expected to return to the Lakers lineup next week, and he will be given his starting job back when he's ready to play.
          The Pistons are not expecting Brandon Knight to return quickly from his sprained left ankle.

Comment

Bar im se Gasol vraća.

Ja sam glasao za Yes. Hoću bre Lakers - Celtics u NBA Finals 2013!!!
            Last edited by MarkedOne8; 14-03-13, 23:48.
            ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
            I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarkedOne8 View Post
              Bar im se Gasol vraća.

Ja sam glasao za Yes. Hoću bre Lakers - Celtics u NBA Finals 2013!!!

Hocu i ja sedmicu na lotu brate ali ne ide ...
              Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Portland dobio New York. Trljam ruke za divizijsku titulu Bostona!
                ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
                I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

5.J.R Smith alley oop to K.Martin
                  4.Elton Brand block Neal from behind
                  3.Lillard says to Shumpert "now you see it,now you don't"
                  2.Kawai Leonard left handed dunk
                  1.J.R Smith blow by Lillard and then strong dunk
                  sigpic
                  HOUSE ALL NIGHT LONG

Comment

Originally posted by MarkedOne8 View Post
                    Portland dobio New York. Trljam ruke za divizijsku titulu Bostona!
                    Bilo bi sramota da nisu, ili da su jedva dobili onakav osakaceni NY.
                    Originally posted by Brajkula
                    Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Feltonov dugo ocekivani povratak u Rose Garden

Veliki majstor Lillard u akciji:
                      Last edited by Reise; 15-03-13, 20:46.
                      sigpic

Comment

NBA Balkan
                        Knicksi i Kenyon Martin potpisali ugovor do kraja sezone!

Comment

Коби игра вечерас.
                          Arise, Serbia!
                          You fell asleep long ago,
                          And have lain in the dark.
                          Now wake up
                          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Budala, pogorsace povredu, k'o da gledam. Trebao je ostaviti jos malo da zaceli, pa onda.
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Pa morao je malo da odmori , ne ide ovo ovako . Jeste su Pejseri dobar tim , ali imao sad prednost nad Utah-om i ne mora sad da srlja . Ali nedaj boze da mu se pogorsa ova povreda .

Comment

Ма можда и није толико страшно било. Мало надували ситуацију новинари. Не верујем да је тол'ко прсо да ризикује због једне текме.
                                Arise, Serbia!
                                You fell asleep long ago,
                                And have lain in the dark.
                                Now wake up
                                And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X