X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• izradio ga u tom poenu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• auu kako lep poen

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jel dovoljno dobar za Vavu ako do susreta dodje.....doci ce malo sutra
        sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Nema sanse, Stan je jaci trenutno dosta

Comment

• Originally posted by MarRF View Post
            Jel dovoljno dobar za Vavu ako do susreta dodje.....doci ce malo sutra
            Dobar je za jedno putovanje do Pariza
            Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ne sme Fed u London nikako....Bolje da ide Stan , njemu porazi nece unistiti samopouzdanje
              sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Mora da ode u London, ako ne ode, to bi znacilo da nije top 8 za ovu sezonu, i onda bi zreb za AO bio

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Najgora stvar mi je sto nema nikakav plan u igri

Comment

• Ja ne znam sta ti ocekujes od njega
                    trudi se, bori se, najgore je kad teniser nema samopouzdanja, uopste nije lako steci ga ponovo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Shminka nam je izludio. Stan ga unisti...

Comment

• Bravo Role, 45 poena je u djepu

Comment

• Mucio se na brejk loptama ali na kraj je uspeo da vrlo lako dobije mec. Sledan je valjda Istomin, daleko tezi protivnik od Manarina ali ne sumnjam da ce i to proci Role.
                          OVAKO

Comment

• Ispada od Istomina 100%, resava cupavi to lagano

btw kakav je ovo smajli?

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                              Bravo Role, 45 poena je u djepu
                              sad bravo Role, a ovamo nalazis zamerke ceo mec

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakav raspad od igraca je postao Rodzer

Spoiler
                                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                                You're a master of karate and friendship
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X