X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post

taman smo krenuli ozbiljno da se prepucavamo i ti napises ovako nesto
    Ovo je bilo jako Priznajem da sam matiran
    Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Pustite nas da budemo djeca, u djetinjstvu nam je najbolje bilo

Comment

• Sa shminkom mozes unedogled da se svadjas i nikada te uvrediti nece
        sigpic

Comment

• Ma kad ne zna da se svađa.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Finale Delpo-Berdych, osvoji Delpo i svi srecni i zadovoljni
            Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• How yes no.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ivane, ja se skroz slazem
                a moze i finale Delpo-Fed, pa neka pobedi bolji
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Ama Fedpotro, Maradona srecan, seik srecan ,forum miran...
                  sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• shminka,

Novak najbolje glumi probleme. Tu nema dileme. Znas onaj 'body language' kao da je na samrti a onda zvizne vinera iz trka. Mari se najbolje prenamaze. Sto kaze Mekinro, fali mu djelova tijela za koje ce se hvatati. Rodzer najbolje glumi nezainteresovanost, kralja kojemu se ne da zezati sa plebsom. Nadal najbolje glumi skrusenost.

----------

Ma ko se pobogu svadja? To je samo malo navijacko prepucavanje.
                    Last edited by NI; 28-02-13, 21:35.

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
                      Sa shminkom mozes unedogled da se svadjas i nikada te uvrediti nece
                      to se po naski kaze SISICA. sve nesto zaseceri na kraju sa biggrinom prosto ti zao da mu odbrusis
                      It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Давиденко и Феки играли квалификације за пензију... Ноле, председник комисије....
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Ivane, ja se skroz slazem
                          a moze i finale Delpo-Fed, pa neka pobedi bolji
                          neka Fedu na tanjiru daju tortu
                          to je njegov plan da se ne lazemo
                          in another life
                          I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Ma pusti Andyjevo prenemaganje, dobro se on prenemaze...ali onda dobije i batine nema od toga nista...
                            Federer zna djelovati nezainteresovano, ali samo u mecevima za koje zna da ih dobija...protiv najboljih zna nezainteresovano odigrati smo po jedan gem, cisto da pogodi koji home run...ali je u ostatku meca skoncentrisan i vidi se da mu se igra...
                            Novak od mrtvaca do supermena kao Fekijeva mecka sa reklame od 0-100 km/h

Rafa mi je ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Shardonnay View Post
                              neka Fedu na tanjiru daju tortu
                              to je njegov plan da se ne lazemo
                              Shardo, pa to je dobitna kombinacija, ako cuje da pobednik dobija tortu, osvaja turnir
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Shardo,

Je si li ti sutra za Rodzera ili Tomasa?

Comment

Working...
                                X