X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strasno sta promasuje

Comment

• Sta treba Rogeru da se bruka ovoliko, neka napravi neku pauzu .. Gubi sad od svakoga

Comment

• Ma nece izgubiti ovo...ali je stvarno smijesno iz kakvih pozicija pravi velike promasaje

doslo je to toga da ga Istomin razbije BH paralelom...i bez ikakvih problema salje lopticu na tu stranu
        Last edited by shminka; 23-10-13, 17:39.

Comment

• Kei dobija strasne batine

Comment

• Tuga kako igra

Sent from my HTC Desire S
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Mocni Dodig osvaja
              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
              You're a master of karate and friendship
              For everyone

Comment

• Konacno, udari taj FH budalo

Comment

• Hoćemo Roleta u našoj grupi u Londonu.. da se popravlja onaj H2H..
                  Originally posted by gokara
                  Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

• I u finalu, i u finalu
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jagodica View Post
                      Hoćemo Roleta u našoj grupi u Londonu.. da se popravlja onaj H2H..
                      Osnujte grupu s tim nazivom...zajednicka za Novak i Rafa navijace

Comment

• Pih,tezak posao - pobediti Starca

Spoiler

p.s. Mada, pazite sta zelite, mozda vam se i ostvari
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Gde izvuce ovu majicu

Sent from my HTC Desire S
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Moram da promenim kanal, rusi mi se detinjstvo
                            It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• e dodji sad Istomine, s novom majicom si gotov

Comment

• Sad bas razmisljam koliko se radujem WTFu. Ima bas da se popalim, hocu svih 5 pobeda ( dobro ajde moze da izgubi protiv delpa, ferrera i te boranije tu je h2h zacementiran)
                                It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

Working...
                                X