• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Na ove 2 slike se vidi koliko je cudan Gulbisov fh

http://imageshack.us/a/img202/8525/gulbr32010m.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img580/9893/gulbr16018m.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Martin ide ka pobedi i ceka ga ranking karijere u ponedeljak
      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        Ne zna sta ce sa sobom pa je odlucio da eksperimentise sa udarcima.

Pretjeruje mnogo sa lijevom rukom. Teniseri nju koriste da bi nisanili loptu, ali ovo sto on radi je previse. Kao da pokusava da poleti.
        Bez potrebe je zakomplikovao FH...
        Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
          Nisam znao za tu ljubav prema domacim igracima
          Da znash za ubuduce,pogotovo prema domacima a malo poznatima
          SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• Kako se izglupirao Gulbis, ne vjerujem da je izgubio u dva seta sa onakvom igrom. Jednostavno je sredinom drugog odlucio da sve prospe.
            sigpic

Comment

• Vi kako ste pisali ja ocekivala da je razbio Delpa, kad ono Delpo dobio i to u dva...
              in another life
              I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• е, па није Дел деда мраз!
                sigpic

Comment

• Ne da Bagi brejk, Bugarin bi njime resio prvi set

Druga sansa za Grisu posle odlicnog riterna ali pravi jeftinu gresku

sigpic

Comment

• Evo CW da ne moras da editujes non stop post taman sad za TB

Lepo je izvukao poslednji servis gem Dimitrov, sumjam da ce napadati brejk sada
                    It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Bolji je bio Mashin ljubimac, pretio, imao brejk sanse, ali jedna greska u TB i Bagi oteo set.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Covek igra drop na set loptu...

Comment

• Ne bih bas voleo da i ovo izgubi u taj brejkovima, Zagreb je bio sasvim dovoljan

sigpic

Comment

• Патоше, Тута бугарин....
                            sigpic

Comment

• Svaka cast Dimitrovu kako je ostao u igri i ostao smiren. Ovakvi mecevi pomazu mnogo u karijeri. Mora pobediti danas
                              It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Trebao je ranije da resi 2. set, ali je isto tako mogao i da se raspadne kad mu je Bagi vratio brejk, ali srecom nije.
                                ajmo Griso
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X