This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
    Vidi se da su drugari. Siti se ispričaju pre svakog servisa a Švabe ko na iglama
    Ogovaraju Roleta
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Stan se odlicno krece

Comment

• Eh Role, ko više pita za Roleta.
        sigpic

Comment

• Novak ce izgubiti prvo mjesto u singlu, ali ce biti dominantna sila dubla u narednom periodu.
          sigpic

Comment

• Cak je i smash pogodio

Comment

• Svabe ce jos da pojedu krompiric

Comment

• Tek 4-0
                Ajmo jedan krompir
                sigpic

Comment

Eh Role, ko više pita za Roleta.
                  njih dvojica, znaju da ovaj sprema nesto, pa ih to muci

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    njih dvojica, znaju da ovaj sprema nesto, pa ih to muci
                    Nema tu tajni, prešao Role na antigluten klopu ufitiljio ko isposnik.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Servis viner za kraj, bas su ih nalupali...

Comment

Nema tu tajni, prešao Role na antigluten klopu ufitiljio ko isposnik.
                        pa konacno je prestao da jede torte, gotovi su

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nije krompiric, al' je ubedljivo!

Comment

• Viš šta znači TC u bloku 70 i pančevački buvljak, sve ‚‚naši" Kinezi u publici.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Odlično funkcionišu kao tim, dobro se slažu, nadopunjuju se. Nole bi mogao da bude odličan dubl igrač, i nadam se da će u nekom kasnijem periodu da se bazira i na dubl! Sve u svemu Srtan i Nole odličan tandem
                              * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                              * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                              NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                pa konacno je prestao da jede torte, gotovi su
                                Di će Role protiv njih udariti, još mu samo oni rekorde mogu održati.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X