• AHHAHA, propao sam nacisto, nema me ni medju 5

Comment

• Semi-Finalists

Finalе

. . . . . . . .
        Last edited by Žika; 18-08-13, 19:53.
        sigpic

Comment

• Prosle godine smo igrali draw challenge na oficijalnom sajtu, grupa i dalje postoji (SK forum, password je skforum123), nadam se da cete se svi setiti svojih passworda
          i samo da znate, igra se i muski i zenski zreb
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Registrovah se uredno kako i dolikuje, ali nacin da pristupim grupi SK forum ne nadjoh Nisam cak ni grupu pronasao, jer kada kliknem na privatne grupe nista se ne otvara
            sigpic

Comment

• Ajde da sacekamo da izadje zreb, ukoliko je nemoguce naci grupu, onda cu otvoriti novu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• дај линк где може то да се птоба..
                sigpic

Comment

• Evo ja udjoh sad, i sacuvalo mi sve. Nemam potrebe da se registrujem a i ima je nasa grupa
                  Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 22-08-13, 14:59.

Comment

• Da sačekamo kao što je Bojana rekla posle žreba, jer ja kao i pecaroš ne mogu da vas pronađem, tj. kada odem na privatne grupe, ništa se ne dešava, ostaje mi i dalje spisak Javnih.
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• ја нашао ово? али нема спортклуба?

sigpic

Comment

• ponedeljak 11h prepodne po njihovom je krajnji rok, ako do sutra vi ne vidite SK grupu, onda cu da napravim novu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma napravi odmah novu

Comment

• napravljena je nova grupa
                            group: SK froum 2013
                            password: skforum1234

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• I dalje se ne moze uci u Private Groups, te su sve iz te kategorije nevidljive.
                              Sta ciniti?
                              sigpic

Comment

• ma ovi su nesto zeznuli, ne moze se utrefiti grupa nikako

Comment

Working...
                                X