Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mislio sam da ce ovo Ana skolski zavrsiti...evo ode u treci set.

Comment

• Devojka je u ozbiljnim problemima, ne mislim na ovom meču, već generalno za dalju karijeru.
      Kako je ovo frustrirajuće.
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ne shvatam ja ni Jelenu ni Anu da one protiv ovakvih protivnica igraju ovako kriminalno.
        @earthSRB
        Venus igra sa Cornet.
        "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Srecom pa i ova Chang prosipa
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• MA djaba i ako prodje 2-3 kolo...slijedi joj kasnije tabananje

Comment

• Ispravio Hvala.
              Aj valjda će ovaj break da je pogura malo...

Ana još uvek ima kakve-takve šanse da učini nešto od karijere. Za JJ sam skeptičan. Mada ko zna, možda će ''pod stare dane'' kao Li i Schiavone, ali njen stil igre ne daje takva očekivanja.

Comment

• Pa to je za nju uspeh, da dodje do 4. kola

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Aaa u sledećem, ako prođe ide na JJ, biće to meč.....
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Pa da moze do 4 maksimalno stvarno osciluje u igri nenormalno, ne znam sta joj je najverovatnije problem na psiholoskoj bazi.
                    "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

Comment

• Toliko puta smo pretresali njenu psihu, da jednostavno nema tu više šta da se kaže.Ovo je taj maksimum sa povremenim bljeskovima i nema ni dalje ni više.
                      Moraću opet pauzu da napravim, ne vredi.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sreca pa igraju jedna protiv druge,ako Ana prodje...znaci da cemo imati jednu nasu u 4 kolu.

Comment

• Brajan Bejker ima problem sa koljenom ACL.

Comment

• Da sa desnim kolenom, predao Kveriju.
                            Počeo Janko, 1:1 u prvom.

Kei se baš namučio u prvom, ali došlo je to na svoje mesto. Koprcao se Arg, ali ne dugo.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Roger bi trebao uskoro poceti?

Comment

• Originally posted by draza View Post
                                Roger bi trebao uskoro poceti?
                                Roger?
                                on igra sutra

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X