This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gleduckam malo ovog Zileta Simona.... Prso je totalno
    Last edited by Sandugp; 15-01-13, 07:23.
    sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
    Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Uzeo Zarko set Tomiju, cjeli set se cupa i onda mu uzme set Finac, Has nema igre, sve u aut, jedan dobar, jedan los poen
      sigpic
      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Dobi Nimenen prvi u TB, dobra, neizvesna borba.
        Za razliku od Mandarine, koji je predao još posle žreba. Delpo više nego ubedljiv.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Gotov Has, koliko se razletio ovaj Nieminem po terenu, jel ima on dvaes ili tries godina, a Has da se sastavi i dva poena odigra kao covjek, rekao bi bice nesto od njega, ne zna pasing sot da udari, a Zarko ga satra sa njima, onda svaki izlazak na mrezu je smjesan, toliko

Edit: Sve sto gore rece okrenulo se, Has okreno i servira za mec, jesam majstor i strucnjak
          sigpic
          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Izjednačio Nemac.

Noćas videh da se Vika mučila u drugom baš, a i Kvitova protiv Skjavone (izgubila set), ali pobediše na kraju.
            Kimiko pobedila i to masno Petrovu, a Bojana ipak prošla u drugo.
            Raona izgubio prvi.. hm...3:1, a noćas startuju i parovi Zimonjić/Linšted (7. nosioci) protiv Lodre/Maua
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Rosol se raspomamio, otrese Baker-a 3-0.
              Postaje zanimljivije u njegovom delu zreba
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                Ko jos gleda tenisa na ES

Iskopao je neko jutros ovaj link

http://espni.go.com/player/video/deportes/index.htm

Kombinacija Marina, MArinka i komentatora sa ES bi bila pravi praznik za sva cula
                svaka cast za ovaj link, savrsena je slika
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Propade Marinko kroz rupu. Premalo glisanda, previse vibrata
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ispao Vlajkov Robredo, moramo da pazimo kako cemo to da mu saopstimo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• pošto ženski tenis već godinama ne preferiram, neka me neko prosvetli i objasni otkud tako dva jaka para u prvom kolu Lisicki - Karolina i Skjavone - Kvitova ???

Comment

• Lisicki i Skijavone su van top 32

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da li su poceli Monfils i Dolgo?
                          "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
                            Da li su poceli Monfils i Dolgo?
                            si

Bjezmo Grumfe,njih je dvojica a mi smo sami!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Dudi uzeo 1. set protiv Davidenka

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da li ikome od vas radi stream na oficijalnom sajtu?Meni ne radi,a uradio sam ono sto je apa bio pojstavvio.
                                "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Working...
                                X