X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I toliko o ovom mecu
    lepo meni kaze shminka da Milos nema promil sanse, a ja mu ne verujem
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      I toliko o ovom mecu
      lepo meni kaze shminka da Milos nema promil sanse, a ja mu ne verujem
      shminka je malo pretjerao. Nije bas da nije imao promil sansi. Sve jedno ovaj i on onaj poraz od Marija na USO crtaju Raoniceve limite i domete. On ima jos puno da napreduje da dostigne Iznerov nivo.

Istina da moze pobijediti svakoga, ali veliku cetvorku gotovo nikako ako su oni motivisani i u dobroje formi.

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
        shminka je malo pretjerao. Nije bas da nije imao promil sansi. Sve jedno ovaj i on onaj poraz od Marija na USO crtaju Raoniceve limite i domete. On ima jos puno da napreduje da dostigne Iznerov nivo.

Istina da moze pobijediti svakoga, ali veliku cetvorku gotovo nikako ako su oni motivisani i u dobroje formi.
        Mogu da nadjem pm, ni promil sansi mu nije davao

Raonic je meni losiji nego ranije, sad samo servira i nista vise

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Federer ima jasniji plan sada. Raoniceva igra nije vise novitet.

Comment

• Roger je poceo da gresi, ajde zavrsavaj ovo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 13 ue auuu dobar je
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by zdravkelja
                3:0, nema frke
                Kada kazem 3:0, onda je 3:0

Comment

• 35 uzastopno QF GS

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ivo karlovic @ivokarlovic

I think Fed accidentally took Mirka's shoes.

Koji je ovaj covjek car u pm
                    sigpic

Comment

• Kokinakis ne moze ni u juniorskoj konkurenciji , izgubio ej prvi set 6/2
                      a Jorovic dobila prvi set

Comment

• Samo se ti mani Kokinakisa i sve ce biti dobro..
                        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Nece valjda Li Na prosuti ovo. Samo da neko sklonu vise Radwansku, mislim da sam uhvatio makar deo svakog njenog meca
                          Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Tanasi dolazi do pobede protiv dobrog Ceha a najbolji junior sveta ce valjda lakse zavrsiti svoj mec
                            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Prle duzan sam ti odgovor, kad zavrsi tenis

Na Li pobijedila, sad je i zenski turnir mnogo ljepsi kad je smaracica izbacena

David i Nicolas izuzetno sigurni na servisu do polovine prvog seta. Nicolas ce valjda uspjeti da zadrzi ovaj nivo, ako bude tako bice odlican mec.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Au bre Davide.
                                sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

Working...
                                X