Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zimski prelazni rok - Premier League (transferi, spekulacije...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brajkula View Post
    То ти је поређење типа "нови Адријано" против "новог Мбоканија"....хахахаххахахха.....спрдам се наравно, поређење нови Адријано против новог Дрогбе ;)
    A ne znam, ne lici mi Belfodil na Adrijana, Adrijano bre imao eksploziv u nogama, ogroman, krupan, ovaj jos nema tu gradju, vise je za krilo, rekao sam ti vec...

Wilsherica, Corchia ti je sjajan potencijal, vec sada je odlican igrac, bas ofanzivan bek tipa Dani Alves ili Walker, izvodi prekide vrlo dobro, brz, sve u svemu kompletan bek. A Boudebouiz je bas blesav sa loptom, nevidjen dribling, ali u glavi je neandertalac, previse se zajebava, moze od njega da bude nesto ne u smislu WC igrac, ono odlican, ali i u to sumnjam, mozda gresim...
    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Jel juri neko Corchiu?
      "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilshere_10 View Post
        Jel juri neko Corchiu?
        Bila neka prica da je Milan zainteresovan, a iz PL nacuo sam da ga WH hoce, ali to je interes od pre 2 meseca, trenutno sada ne verujem da ga iko posmatra.
        A sto se tice Boudebouaza mi smo bili zainteresovani i ostalo je na tome, a i bolje, cenim da je za nijansu bolji od Assaidija npr...
        sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Evo par vijesti vezane za transfere.

-New Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino says he will bring in players froma Liga to ensure that his "ambitious project" has every chance of success. In a one-on-one interview with Revista de la Liga's Guillem Balague, former Espanyol manager Pochettino outlined his vision for the club.

-Here's the full story on the news that Newcastle have completed the signing of defender Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa from Montpellier on a five-and-a-half-year contract for a fee believed to be £7million. He said: "Newcastle are one of the biggest clubs in the league, and I'm going to try and give everything I have so that the team can do well."

-Bad news for QPR fans, with defender Ryan Nelsen due to take up his new role as manager of Toronto on February 1, meaning his final appearance for the Premier League strugglers will be the clash with Manchester City on January 29.

-Here's more on the news that Yoan Gouffran is expected to complete his move to Newcastle on Wednesday, with the Bordeaux forward saying: "I need a new challenge and therefore I hope that you respect my choice. Tomorrow I will be a new player of Newcastle and I am proud."

-Reported Arsenal target Adam Szalai has cooled speculation tipping him for a move this month by saying he expects to stay at Mainz. The Hungary striker is also being linked with Borussia Dortmund, Wolfsburg and Lazio.
          sigpic

Comment

• Massadio Haïdara je stigao u Newcastle United na medicinske preglede

Yoan Gouffran je takođe stigao u Newcastle United na medicinske preglede
            Last edited by Mags Serbia; 23-01-13, 11:32.
            "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• Još samo Sissoko

Comment

• Dok ne dovedete Mandandu ne priznajem vas kao legitimne naslednike francuske reprezentacije
                sigpic

Comment

• http://tyneandwear.sky.com/newcastleunited/video/54014

Video: Gouffran And Haidara Arrive At Newcastle For Medicals
                  "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• Originally posted by spira View Post
                    Još samo Sissoko
                    Toulouse chairman Olivier Sadran has suspended midfield star Moussa Sissoko over his ongoing row with the club over his future.
                    Izgleda da ce uskoro i ovaj van Francuske.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Garay lined up as Rio replacement

Benfica centre-back Ezequiel Garay will sign for Manchester United in June as a long-term replacement for Rio Ferdinand.
                      Source: Marca
                      Wednesday, 23 January 2013 08:38
                      PSG battle Man United for Ogbonna

Torino defender Angelo Ogbonna has been linked with a move to Manchester United but PSG have joined the race for his signature.
                      Source: Tuttosport
                      Wednesday, 23 January 2013 07:49
                      Ja sam pre za Ogbonu!

Comment

• Kacio sam za Garaja u Junajted temi.

Garaj izvodi slobodnjake i penale . A i ako ga PSG zeli mozemo da se pozdravimo samo. Vec su nam uzeli Muru.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Adrian u Arsenal.
                          Lorrente u Totenham.

To su spekulacije koje su se jutros pojavile u Britanskim medijima. Ako bude nesto vise, svakako da cu objaviti.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RvP View Post
                            Adrian u Arsenal.
                            Lorrente u Totenham.

To su spekulacije koje su se jutros pojavile u Britanskim medijima. Ako bude nesto vise, svakako da cu objaviti.
                            Za Adriana...

Jamie Dalton ‏@JamieDalton82
                            Adrian Lopez says he doesn't take the stories about a move to Arsenal seriously. Says he's "happy and wants to continue in Madrid"
                            A sto se tice Llorentea, taj ce ili u Juve sada za smesan novac, u sta sumnjam, ili ce na leto otici za dz......opet u Juve jer je kako razni izvori kazu, potpisao predugovor sa Bjankonerima...
                            sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Nista od M'Vile u PL-u, otisao je u Rubin.
                              sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• After failing 256 medicals at Arsenal, Yann M'Vila is now officially a Rubin Kazan player.
                                sigpic
                                "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                                AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

Working...
                                X