Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zimski prelazni rok - Premier League (transferi, spekulacije...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kad počnu da seru tipa "traži me veći klub"...nek ide u kurac, ionako se stalno povredjuje.Ako treba,nek odu svi,nek ostanu Steven Taylor,Krul i Cabaye.Za ostatak ekipe sam potpuno ravnodušan.

Comment

• Stoke's Maurice Edu joins Bursaspor on loan until end of season
      I btw, koliko su engleski novinari glupi ono nije humano. Ispade da je Pep izabrao losu opciju jer nije otisao u City i Chelsea, a oni slabiji od Bayern-a. Neverovatno koliko potcenjuju druge timove.

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew insists he could have done no more to try and tempt Loic Remy to the North East before he settled on a move to QPR.
      sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Nije dzabe lansirana izreka ''Pravis se Englez'' takvi su oni, svi kontra, a oni naopako

Comment

• Newcastle may have missed out on Loic Remy, but France Football are reporting that the Magpies are very keen to sign St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, while L'Equipe claim that the St James' Park side have held initial talks with Bastia over full-back Florian Thauvin.
          Ovog Gabonca pola PL juri .

QPR are also keen to bring in Yann M'Vila in January, but reports in L’Equipe have claimed that Rennes officials held talk with Rubin Kazan on Thursday. Fulham and Reading are also understood to be pursuing the highly-rated midfielder.
          And in another line coming out of France, L’Equipe are reporting that Nancy left-back Massadio Haidara is still to reach an agreement with Newcastle over his possible move to St James' Park, with the Magpies understood to have tabled an offer in excess of £2million for the 20-year-old.
          Tottenham and Everton are said to have joined Inter Milan in the race to sign Montpellier playmaker Younes Belhanda, L’Equipe reports. The 22-year-old Morocco international had looked set to join Fenerbahce only for the deal to fall through.
          Ajax captain Siem de Jong was linked with a move to Newcastle United earlier in the week but his agent has played down the prospect of a January switch to St James' Park. The midfielder's representative expects De Jong to stay at Ajax for the rest of the season.
          Last edited by ExEric; 18-01-13, 13:20.
          sigpic

Comment

• http://www.sportinfo.co.rs/fudbal/re...grice-fifa-13/

hahah kralj

Comment

• ESPN reporter Hill Stan, "Arsenal will spend big in coming 48 hours."
              Ohohooo
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• E i to da vidim, i mogu da umrem odma'...
                sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ma Kavani i Falkao u paketu!

EDIT: Foren potpisao za Sautempton!
                  Last edited by Sir Giggsy; 18-01-13, 16:56.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Alan Pardew says he won't sell Davide Santon or Tim Krul even if the Magpies receive an "extraordinary offer"
                      Da vidim i to čudo.

Comment

• A line from the Daily Mail says Arsenal want French midfielder Gilbert Imbula who is currently with French Ligue 2 side Guingamp.
                        zanimljivo

Comment

• This is what Le 10 Sport are reporting this morning (thanks again to our resident translator Pierre);

‘According to our information (at le 10 Sport) , Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa will soon join with the English club Newcastle.

According to our information, the final details of the transfer were resolved Friday between both parties.

The transfer fee should be around 8 million euros. The French international will receive a contract of 3.8 million euros per year’.

Comment

• Citao sam i na goal.com da Njukastl vodi u trci za Mbivom!

I jedna molba za tebe, ako vec stavljas u boji nemoj molim te plavu... nista se ne vidi!

Comment

• Ok

Comment

• Verovatno to sa bojom zavisi od clana do clana, ja npr koristim onu dark verziju pa mi nikako ne odgovara!

Liverpool interested in Fazio & Guardado

Brendan Rodgers wants to complete his Liverpool squad and is planning moves for Sevilla defender Federico Fazio and versatile Valencia man Andres Guardado.
                                Source: Fichajes.com
                                Saturday, 19 January 2013 07:52
                                Fenerbahce move for Koscielny

Fenerbahce are keen to sign a defender in January and Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny is now the Turkish club's primary target.
                                Source: Milliyet
                                Saturday, 19 January 2013 07:37

Comment

Working...
                                X