Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zimski prelazni rok - Premier League (transferi, spekulacije...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post
    Ma njegov karakter je zajeban, to sa izlaskom nema veze, svasta je on radio prosle sezone, ovo je samo bila kap koja je prelila casu, pa su resili ozbiljno da ga kazne. A ovo sto ga niko drugi nije hteo, stvarno ne bi znao sta da ti kazem, ali da ima veze sa kvalitetom, nema sigurno, jer momak rastura od kako se vratio sa pauze, 8m je presmesna cena...
    Ma kvalitet nisam dovodio u pitanje, lik je usao pre par godina u reprezentaciju i bio je jedan od najtrazenijih. Mislim da je isla neka prica da je prebio nekog 16-ogodisnjaka ili tako nesto. Ocigledno ima problema sa ponasanjem cim ga svi izbegavaju. To je uostalom samo moje misljenje.
    sigpic

Comment

• Taj 16-godišnjak je bio momak njegove sestre.
      "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilshere_10 View Post
        Taj 16-godišnjak je bio momak njegove sestre.
        Upravo tako... Jbg, morao je malo da ga propusti kroz sake...

No nebitno, otici ce u QPR za sicu, i onda ce svi da se mole da ovi ispadnu iz lige, da ga na leto uzmu za dzabaka. Sto ce ici jako tesko, ima tu mnogo kandidata za ispadanje...
        sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
        -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Jamie Sanderson ‏@YoungGunsBlog

Newcastle busy. Have made enquiries into Aubameyang, Aliadière, de Jong, Yanga-Mbwia and Haïdara.

Pardew mora da se povadi nekako...
          "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Koloćini sutra raskida ugovor i odlazi u San Lorenco.Ispadamo, majke mi

Last edited by spira; 15-01-13, 20:34.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
              11+1 (Y)

Jedan ti je visak druze
              3-4-3 To je ta formacuja tek sada vidim kolika glupost sam lupnuo.

Comment

• On 13 January 2013, Sky Sports reported that the president of Olympique Marseille confirmed that the club had accepted a bid in the region of €10 million for Remy from English club Newcastle United.
                Pa jel ide u Newcastle ili QPR

Comment

• Originally posted by Freshman91 View Post
                  Upravo tako... Jbg, morao je malo da ga propusti kroz sake...
                  Sve je receno
                  Originally posted by Vladan
                  SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                  :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• The former Tottenham manager also confirmed that he expects to complete the signing of Remy's international team-mate M'Vila this week.

Following his side's 1-0 FA Cup win over West Brom, the 65-year-old told BBC Radio 5 Live: "Loic Remy has had a medical and I think that's all sorted now."

And, on the imminent arrival of the French striker's compatriot M'Vila from Ligue 1 outfit Rennes, he added: "The deal looks okay."

However, Redknapp did admit that the west London club have had an offer for West Brom forward Peter Odemwingie rejected, saying: "We made an offer for [Peter] Odemwingie, he's a good player, but it was turned down."
                    Dakle skoro pa gotovo...

Comment

• Napravice Ari strasan tim. Ne volim KPR ali tom covjeku se mora skinuti kapa
                      sigpic

Comment

• Zanimljive vesti
                        Barcelona teenager Gerard Deulofeu has regularly been linked with a move to the Premier League, but Sport reports that loan offers from clubs in England and La Liga have been rejected by Tito Vilanova's side.
                        Chelsea and Reading could face disappointment in their reported pursuit of Iago Aspas following reports by Cadena ser Radio that Valencia have reached an initial agreement to sign the striker on a five-year deal in the summer and must now rustle up the funds to meet the €10m (£8.3m) release clause in his Celta Vigo contract.
                        With the arrival of Loic Remy at Queens Park Rangers imminent, Harry Redknapp will allow Djibril Cisse to leave Loftus Road in the January transfer window. Lille have been linked with a loan move for Cisse, while the Daily Mirror reports a temporary switch to the Middle East can't be ruled out.

Comment

• Wenger claims he can't spend big because Arsenal squad is TOO GOOD!
                          http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...claims-1536089

On nije zdrav
                          sigpic
                          "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                          AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Jamie Dalton ‏@JamieDalton82
                            Pierre Drerossi tells Eurosport that M'Vila deal isn't done and that other clubs have made better offers for him
                            Ima i boljih ponuda... Ma imam osecaj da ce ga gepekovati neko...
                            sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ako je iz EPL-a, jedino da je AVB gepekovao.
                              sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Pa moze biti, ali tu je i Wenger, ne zaboravi...

Billy Liddell ‏@Liddellpool
                                Gazzetta today quote Sneijder as saying "Now I'll talk. My choice is not just a matter of money... I feel pressured, I want calm."
                                Billy Liddell ‏@Liddellpool
                                Gazzetta says that interest from #LFC has been long standing throughout the saga and now the player wants them to come back and try again.
                                Smorio je Snajder opasno...
                                sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Working...
                                X