Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zimski prelazni rok - Lega Calcio (transferi, spekulacije ...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Willians joins Internacional

Spoiler
    Udinese midfielder Willians has been loaned to Brazilian club Internacional after a disappointing six months in Serie A.

The 26-year-old joined the Zebrette last summer from Flamengo but has since played only five League games for Francesco Guidolin's side.

And as such has been allowed to join the Porto Alegre team until the end of the season, with an option to purchase him outright in June.
    Arise, Serbia!
    You fell asleep long ago,
    And have lain in the dark.
    Now wake up
    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• 1. Сијенин нападач Калајо у Наполију, не још званично али је то готова ствар јер није уврштен у екипу за овонедељни дуел са Торином.
      Spoiler
      Emanuele Calaiò is not in Siena’s squad for tomorrow’s game with Torino, as the club confirms “it’s a done deal” with Napoli.

The 31-year-old striker had been at the centre of a transfer tug-of-war between Napoli and Palermo, but the Partenopei appear to have won.

“Calaiò is a done deal and I think Emanuele has what it takes to play a great role for Napoli, even alongside Edinson Cavani,” said director of sport Stefano Antonelli.

Marcelo Larrondo is also left out of Siena’s squad, as he is on the verge of joining Fiorentina. Francesco Della Rocca arrives as part of the exchange and is already at their disposal.

“We are not taking the team apart. We have clear ideas on how to make Siena more competitive. By January 31 we’ll see what the situation is.”

Gaetano D’Agostino is also on his way out, as the creative midfielder is in advanced negotiations with Pescara.

2. Сага Снајдер се наставља - његов агент изјаво да није било преговора са Галатом
      Spoiler
      Wesley Sneijder’s agent now insists “an imminent transfer to Galatasaray is impossible” as he won’t speak to the Turkish club, opening the door for Premier League offers.

Inter have already accepted the €10m offer from Galatasaray and it’s claimed they have already exchanged paperwork. Sneijder's agent had told Turkish media that "things will be clear on Saturday," but contradicted that in another interview.

“We have not spoken to Galatasaray about a contract, so an imminent transfer is impossible,” agent Soren Lerby told Voetbal International in Holland.

“Wesley and Yolanthe will decide if there should be any further contact. Up until that moment, Wesley will be free to make his decisions.

“Lately I have received many phone calls from Turkey, but I see the international dialling code and reject the calls.

“Inter have a deal with Galatasaray? In all honesty, I know nothing about it. Inter haven’t told me anything. I wouldn’t expect any quick developments, though.”

After Galatasaray declared they wanted an answer within days, it is reported that Sneijder and his agent are stalling in the hope that ‘better’ proposals come in.

The Dutchman would prefer the Premier League, as Liverpool, Manchester City, Arsenal, Manchester United and even Chelsea have all been linked.

It would be a surprise move to Stamford Bridge, as Sneijder did not get on with Rafa Benitez when they were together for six months at Inter.

3. Манфредини прешао из Аталанте у Ђенову

4. Парма објавила да нема ништа од замене Закардо - Месбах

Comment

• Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
        Moreover,if Inter would have meeting about Sneijder with other clubs within january 15th,will have to pay 5m € fee to Galatasaray.Wow,smart
        Last edited by DeMoN17; 12-01-13, 14:35.

Comment

• Zvanično je sad već Brajkulice. Kalajo u Napoliju.
          Originally posted by Brajkula
          Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Galatasaray do not have the funds to meet Inter Milan playmaker Wesley Sneijder's 'astronomical and absurd' transfer fee, according to the vice-president of their Turkish rivals Fenerbahce, Abdullah Kigili.
            "Where will Galatasaray get this money?
            "Each transfer has to be well thought out. However, the amounts I'm hearing are simply blown out of all proportion."
            Inter president Massimo Moratti is keen to see the saga wrapped up as speculation rumbles on.
            He said: "I'm tired of this saga.
            "I don't know how this story will end. Wesley will decide freely. He has the opportunity to move and we'll see if he takes it, otherwise he'll stay here."
            Jebe lud zbunjenog. Ovi nemaju kinte, a Moratti ceka da ovaj odluci.........na sta, da ode u Galatasaraj ??? Pa kako kad ovi ocigledno nemaju kinte da ga plate.
            sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
            -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Platiće ga Fenerbahče, ne sekiraj se !

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• 1. Ливерпул наводно понудио за Снајдера 8.2м и наводно се због тога Весли премишља.

2. Јувентус тражио Лисандра Лопеза на позајмицу међутим Лион одбио ту опцију и нагласио да је једнио трансфер могућ

3. Official: Napoli sign Calaio
                Spoiler
                As expected, Napoli have officially signed Emanuele Calaiò, while Siena loaned Matias Martinez to Argentinos Juniors and Cagliari released Rui Sampaio.

Siena had already confirmed the deal was done for Calaiò to the San Paolo, but it was formalised this afternoon when he put pen to paper on a contract.

The striker, who turned 31 earlier this week, has arrived on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season.

It is a return to Naples for Calaiò, who played for the club from January 2005 to June 2008 with 44 goals in 128 games in all competition.

In other transfer news, Matias Martinez has left Siena to go on loan to Argentinos Juniors.

The 24-year-old centre-back is still owned by Racing Club and interrupted his loan spell in Italy after just six months.

Cagliari-owned midfielder Rui Sampaio had been on loan at Olhanese, but has instead been sent to Beira Mar, one of his former clubs.

4. Арснеал наводно заинтересован за Милановог Урби Емануелсона
                Spoiler
                Arsenal are said to be targeting versatile Milan man Urby Emanuelson for the January transfer window.

The 26-year-old Dutchman has started only eight Serie A games this season and his position in the team is unclear, as he has played in a trident attack, as a trequartista, in midfield or as a left-back.

According to reports from England, Arsene Wenger is eager to sign Emanuelson this month to reinforce his squad.

Emanuelson arrived from Ajax in January 2011, but is often used as a stop-gap solution by Coach Massimiliano Allegri.

Comment

• mirkocorli ‏@mirkocorli
                  Unconfirmed rumors in Italy about a possible swap in the #Sneijder deal: Arda #Turan maybe in the road to #Inter. Repeat: unconfirmed.
                  Pa ovo je ok deal... Ali ceka se jos potvrda... Ne znam samo kako ce ovi da plate kintu Snajderu, mozda ce Inter placati pola ili tako nesto...
                  sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ali kako je napisao ovaj swap kao da je neka razmena igrača i da je Arda još u Galatasaraju... Turski mediji pišu ovo za Ardu.

Minimum €15m bi Inter morao da plati za njega. Plata ne bi bila problem, u Atletiku je €2.5m. Mada italijanski mediji ništa ne pišu za Turana...
                    IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                    ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Наполијев Еду Варгас на позајмици у Гремију.
                      Милан опасно загризао за Асторија и Сантона.
                      Порто наводно опасно кренуо по Рикиија Алвареза.

Comment

• Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
                        According to Galatasaray president, the price agreed with Inter for Sneijder would be 7.5m €, not 10m. Seriously?!?
                        7,5m jura ???
                        sigpic

-Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Traje li traje Moratijeva amnezija

Comment

• Опет се помиње могућност повратка Каке у Милан
                            Spoiler
                            Real Madrid attacking midfielder Kaka has opened the door for a possible return to former club Milan.

Although Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani yesterday insisted that bringing the Brazilian back to the club was impossible because of his wage demands, the player himself thinks a deal could be done.

Kaka was in Italy’s fashion capital last night where he dined with Milan forward Robinho. He was then cornered by a Sky Sport Italia journalist.

“I had two days off so I decided to come and see Robinho,” the 30-year-old noted. “He’s a great friend and a great player, someone who can still give a lot to the club.

“A future for me at Milan? I have a contract at Real Madrid, but the present situation is not good for me or Real.

“I’m at the club's disposal, but the two sides have to come to an agreement. I’m still very thankful to Milan, I love this city and I left many friends here.”

The South American also intimated that he would be ready to lower his wages in order to complete a San Siro return.

“I’m open to any solution and I’ve already told this to Real Madrid.”

Kaka spent six years at Milan before he was sold to the Spanish giants in 2009 for close to €70m.

Рубен Оливера на домак преласка из Фиорентине у Ђенову, Д'агостињо на домак преласка из Сијене у Пескару

Comment

• Djenova kupili Bosanca Enisa Nadervića, dosadašnjeg člana serije B, ekipe Varezea. Cena transfera još uvek nije poznata

- 27 godišnji napadač Udinezea, Barreto koji je ove godine zabeležio samo 4 nastupa za tim iz Udinea nastaviće svoju karijeru u Torinu.
                              Last edited by Mladen; 17-01-13, 16:49.

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• 1. Vargas joins Gremio on loan - Еду Варгас послат на каљење, велике су паре уложене у њега, велике и наде, али он се није баш показао.

2. Интер се окреће Касанију
                                Spoiler
                                Inter are pondering a bid for Mattia Cassani given their problems in trying to sign Ezequiel Schelotto from Atalanta.

The latter is at the top of their list for a new right-sided player, but agreeing a deal with his club is proving to be problematic.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, the Nerazzurri are now thinking about a switch of objectives.

Among the alternatives is Cassani, the Fiorentina player who has failed to establish himself as a first-team regular under new boss Vincenzo Montella.

Cassani, also linked with Palermo, Roma and Sampdoria, could join the San Siro giants on loan with an option to be netted outright at the end of the season.

3. Патрони Милана изашли у јавност са изјавом како им је Кака једина мета у овом прелазном року.

Comment

Working...
                                X