X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samo ti igraj S&V protiv Ferera
    It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Neozbiljan je, mada ova agresivna igra sa osnovne djevuje mocno...uz dobar servis bi mogao napraviti neke probleme favoritima na brzim podlogama

Comment

• Dzaba sve kad je u glavi 0 bodova
        Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Dobro su se mladici pokazali u Brisbaneu ali Ryan izgubio od Tommya, ej od Tommya, ludilo

Lacko standardno vec igra dobro na pcoetku sezone, ne moze da isprati to kasnije iznenadio me Brown, nije mala stvar uzeti Davidu set i toliko ga namuciti, samo mi se cini da ce uslovi na AOu biti osjetno sporiji.
          Mocni Rosol

Blaz vise ne moze da se sastavi milo mi je sto je Stebe pobijedio, a uvijek je dobro kad Cipolla ispadne

OOP

Brisbane

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2013/339/op.pdf

Chennai

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2013/891/op.pdf

Mayer - Baggy i Dolgo - Nieminen su svakako mecevi vrijedni paznje, kao i Vasselin - Tipsarevic i Stebe - Wawrinka samo ne znam ima li streamova iz Chennai
          sigpic

Comment

• Da li ce ovo sudije poostriti kriterije o pauzi izmedju poena...Lopezu dosudjeno upozorenje na set loptu

Comment

• totalno opravdao svoj nadimak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• A ustvari su uveli novo pravilo da se kod drugog dosudjivanja prekoracenja vremena izmedju poena samo oduzima prvi servis, a ne poen kao do sada

Comment

• Ali su valjda resili da od ove godine zaista i primenjuju to pravilo, koliko vidim Lopez je vec dobio 2 opomene, sto je prosto neverovatno
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Pravilo se primjenjuje ali ako gube prvi maltene nista ne gube i nece ih to previse sprjecavati, ne vjerujem da se gubi poen drugacije bi bilo...
                    sigpic

Comment

• ATP CHENNAI DRUGI, REPORT

Spoiler
                      Matthias Bachinger (ATP 123 / GER) def. Yen-Hsun Lu [7] (ATP 59 / TPE) 6-4, 3-6, 6-4

The first match of the singles main draw to go the distance saw Bachinger (photo) win his first tour-level match since early July in Umag. The match saw both men fairly equal. The difference came down to break point conversion. Lu didn’t manage to convert a single break point in the first and third sets (he had five chances in each), whereas Bachinger was more effective, breaking Lu once in the first and third sets. Lu actually won a higher percentage of the points during the course of the match (52%), but Bachinger won the crucial points. This win brings the German level at 1-1 with Lu in their head to head.

Cedrik-Marcel Stebe [Q] (ATP 177 / GER) def. Igor Sijsling (ATP 68 / NED) 6-4, 6-4

These two had met once before, in the qualifying of the 2011 US Open, where Sijsling won 6-2, 6-3. Today it was Stebe who got his revenge, capitalising on Sijsling’s poor second serves in the first set, and on his inability to convert break points in the second. This was a good win for the German, who had to come through qualifying to make the main draw.

Prakash Amritraj [Q] (ATP 551 / IND) def. Guillaume Rufin (ATP 92 / FRA) (4)6-7, 6-2, 6-3

The first set saw neither man having the clear advantage, although Rufin performed better on serve, and made Amritraj work more to hold. The set was decided in a tight tiebreaker, which the Frenchman took 7-4. The second set started off in the same vein: with a long, hard-fought game. Amritraj had to make several forays to the net to close it out - a tactic which continued to bring dividends for him. With some patient play, he broke Rufin’s serve to go up 4-2. He carried this momentum on to take the set 6-2, and get an early break in the final set. The 29-year-old Indian qualifier never looked like giving up this advantage, and he finished off the match with a strong serve that Rufin shanked into the stands.

Benoit Paire [5] (ATP 47 / FRA) def. Flavio Cipolla (ATP 95 / ITA) 6-3, 6-4

Cipolla saved breakpoints in the fourth game with some gutsy play - hitting a forehand approach shot right to the edge of the line (which Paire thought was out). Paire was able to take the advantage in Cipolla’s next service game, though, as a forehand shank sailed out at the end of a long exchange. Somewhat erratic play from both lead to two further breaks of serve. Paire closed out the set with a serve-volley and a Cipolla error. Cipolla couldn’t take the pressure in the second set, sending another forehand wide to go down 2-3*. Paire stayed on top of his opponent, riding out the break to clinch the match 6-3, 6-4.

Roberto Bautista Agut (ATP 80 / ESP) def. Blaz Kavcic (ATP 94 / SLO) 7-6, 6-2

Kavcic got the early break to lead 3-1, and carried this all the way to 5-4. Bautista Agut finally got the break back to get on level terms, and then both men broke the opponent’s serve to get to a tiebreaker. Bautista Agut finally sneaked out the first set 8-6 in the tiebreak. The early games of the second set saw both players defend a barrage of break points, until the Spaniard finally broke in the fifth game, and then the seventh game, to serve for the match. He backed up the break to take the match 7-6(6) 6-2.

Somdev Devvarman (ATP 664 / IND) def. Jan Hajek (ATP 106 / CZE) 6-3, 6-3

Devvarman started off well, breaking Hajek in the first game. With Hajek serving to stay in the first set at *3-5, Devvarman pulled ahead again, setting up break point with an excellent deep forehand return. Hajek conceded the next point with a forehand error to give the the Indian the set 6-3. Breaks of serve were exchanged early in the second set. Hajek had his ankle taped up at 3-2, whereafter he lost his serve. Devvarman finished off strongly, closing out his last serve game with a clean forehand winner. He will be glad to pick up points from this tournament after a shoulder injury ruled him out of most of 2012. He faces Berdych next, however; beating him will be a tough task.

Dudi Sela (ATP 109 / ISR) def. Rajeev Ram [Q] (ATP 132 / USA) 6-4, 6-1

Playing mostly at the baseline, it was Ram who got first blood, breaking to go up 2-1. Sela wasted chances to break back in the next game with a feeble forehand into the net, and another forehand long, but eventually broke to get back on serve. The match stayed on serve until the tenth game, which contained some entertaining rallies. Finally Sela broke for the set with a backhand passing shot down the line. He broke again in the second to go up 3-0, and from then on, it never looked like Ram would get back in the match. Sela closed it out 6-1 with an unreturned serve.

Sergiy Stakhovsky (ATP 103 / UKR) Ruben Bemelmans [Q] (ATP 111 / BEL) 7-6(7), 7-6(5)

A shaky start for Stakhovsky saw him get broken in the first game, but Bemelmans then suffered the same fate. From then on, neither could break the other’s serve; a tiebreak was required to separate the two. Bemelmans had the advantage for most of the breaker until Stakhovsky pulled ahead 7-6, and closed it out 9-7. The second set also seemed destined for a tiebreak. Stakhovsky broke at 5-5 to take the lead, but Bemelmans fought back to go 6-6. This time it was the Ukrainian who raced away in the tiebreak, going up 3-0. Bemelmans did his best to stay in it, but eventually conceded 7-5.

CHENNAI FOTO GALERIJA, DAN DRUGI

Spoiler
                      Ruben Bemelmans

Sergiy Stakhovsky

Rajeev Ram

Dudi Sela

Blaz Kavcic

Roberto Bautista-Agut

Benoit Paire

Flavio Cipolla

Jan Hajek

Somdev Devvarman

Amritraj Prakash

Guillame Rufin

Igor Sijsling

Cedric Marcel Stebe

Mattias Bachinger

Yen-Hsen Lu

CHENNAI VIDEO GALERIJA, DAN DRUGI

Spoiler
                      Prakash Amritraj-Guillame Rufin

Jan Hajek-Somdev Devvarman

Ratiwana/Ratiwana-Paes/Roger-Vasselin

http://www.avangarda.in/forum/viewforum.php?f=56

Comment

• Nisikori, Bagdatis i Simon slavili su u dva seta i jos da Jarko izbaci klovna pa je dan savrsen
                        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Jarko je predao klovnu posle manje od sata igre

Raspored za sutra http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2013/339/op.pdf
                          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                            Pravilo se primjenjuje ali ako gube prvi maltene nista ne gube i nece ih to previse sprjecavati, ne vjerujem da se gubi poen drugacije bi bilo...
                            Naravno da treba na ovaj nacin da se sankcionisu. Bilo bi besmisleno da se gube poeni, a i teniseri ne bi pristali na to. Bolje je pravilo od starog, jer mozes da kaznis, a opet da kazna odgovara i primaocu servisa i serveru. Vreme ce pokazati koliko je ovo dobra stvar, a tek ce i sudije lakse izlaziti na kraj sa Nadalom i Djokovicem.
                            I ovaj Lopez se previse guzi, tako da i njemu kazne ce da idu i to cesce.

Comment

• Ne verujem

Necemo moci da gledamo Raonica i Dimitrova
                              sigpic
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacha View Post
                                Ne verujem

Necemo moci da gledamo Raonica i Dimitrova
                                Hocemo, samo preko one fiksirane kamere cini mi se.

Tipsa dobio Vazelana lagano, Viktor izgubio od Lacka. Lorenci umesio jedan djevrek za Rosola, Safwat izdrzao vise od 100 minuta na terenu, Davydenko pobedio u ruskom derbiju i Bojanin Boleli je slavio protiv Kubota.

Comment

Working...
                                X