Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jel samo ja ne mogu da vidim completed matches ili je to kod jos nekog slucaj?
    sigpic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• vjerovatno gore moras nastimati koji datum hoces da gledas

mada ustvari i kod mene izbaci samo raspored

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacha View Post
        Jel samo ja ne mogu da vidim completed matches ili je to kod jos nekog slucaj?
        ne mogu ni ja, kad promenim datum on me baci na shedule
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Kome je smetao stari dobri SB

Comment

• Rekoh ja to pre neki dan

EvE vam stari http://www.protennislive.com/framese...bno=2&eventid=
            Last edited by ClayWarrior; 05-02-13, 13:17.
            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Nikad vise necemo kliktati po njemu da saznamo da li je igrac promasio prvi servis

Comment

• Mozda i hoces

sigpic

Comment

• stari ide u bookmark, shminka je l' si naucio sta to znaci?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• jesam za onu pjevaljku, al za SB nisam

Comment

• Moracete samo menjati nedelju kod wkno= ali to je to, ovo je sesta pa terajte dalje

sigpic

Comment

• Fkt je ziv

Comment

• Ajmo Mate po prvu pobedu na ATP turnirima za U20 igrace ove godine

sigpic

Comment

• odmah break, valjda je to dobro

Comment

• Jeste posto ga je materijalizovao

sigpic

Comment

• Ovaj Zagreb je oduvijek bio turnir gdje se igralo za kladionice.

Comment

Working...
                                X