Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kisa, mozda ce i dobro doci Fishu posto mu je fizicka sprema sigurno najveci problem.
    sigpic

Comment

• Zaspace nam Mardy
      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx-a View Post
        Zaspace nam Mardy
        о ком то Мардију причате? на ком је турниру? Фиш?
        Last edited by Žika; 24-07-13, 15:40.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Zika View Post
          о ком то Мардију причате? на ком је турниру? Фиш?
          Da.

Igrao je sinoc protiv Russella u Atlanti prvi mec posle dugo vremena

Comment

• Фонинијев став сада и могу да поднесем ипак има лепе две титуле, па нека се мало и пува...

ма овај Де Бакер игра агресивно и не знам како ће Фонини овде да прође... ако је мислио да дође у Умаг мало да прослави и да се купа?
            Last edited by Žika; 24-07-13, 16:38.
            sigpic

Comment

• Prosao lagano, 7:5;6:3, bilo je muke u prvom setu, u drugom rutinski odradio posao.
              sigpic

Comment

• Doktor sa Ebdenom danas, kakve su sanse da igra u Montrealu i Sinsiju? Tesko ce imati ranking(osim ako ne osvoji Atlantu) a nesto ne verujem da ce dobiti WC
                Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Stan dobio prvi mec poslije Wimbledona

Comment

• Montanes napravio najvece iznenadjenje u Umagu savladavsi Gasquet-a sa 64 64
                    Last edited by MatijaT; 24-07-13, 22:26.
                    link

Comment

• Tipson dominira

Comment

• Типса се већ брука, дебело! 2/6 2/6
                        sigpic

Comment

• Role ce izgleda sa Tipsonom na Masters u Pricinovice donje
                          sigpic

Comment

• ovaj Roger neka se vise odluci ili neka igra ovaj tenis ili neka ide u penziju, ovo je stvarno postalo blagi ocaj
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Al ce da nabaci samopouzdanje na prasini, na beton bolje da ne ide
                              sigpic

Comment

• bolje da ne igra uopste, ovo je katastrofa
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X