Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: WTA - ANA IVANOVI?

[quote author=moya link=topic=479.msg22784#msg22784 date=1210790635]

mada ko god ga uzme to nece biti svojim radom.
    [/quote]

Comment

• Q: Can you imagine that personal reasons become that strong that you would stop at the age of 26?

FEDERER: Difficult. We are the same age. I was just thinking about it when I was giving the answer. Injuries could be a reason, but obviously that's not the case with her. But she did have a difficult time on the Tour with injuries and then the story with her husband, etc. For sure there are reasons which could make you retire. I can imagine that, however not in my situation. Especially as long as I'm the no. 1. Then I would rather wait a year and say "Okay, maybe in a year things will be better." But for sure she has her reasons.

izvinjavam se za off topic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=479.msg22796#msg22796 date=1210804942]
        @Biljana
        Mozda su bas ti problemi osnovni razlog zasto je ona ove godine igrala losije nego sto se od nje ocekuje. U svakom slucaju,ja mislim da je velika steta sto se ona povukla,ipak je no.1 svetskog tenisa i zenski tenis ce sad biti mnogo slabiji.

a sto se tice Rogera:

izvinjavam se za off topic
        [/quote]

Comment

• Comment

@Biljana
            poprilicno se ne slazem sa tobom,ali ovo je ipak Anin topic tako da necu da ulazim dalje u raspravu...
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Comment

^^^ Hvala na info

Nadam se da ce se Ana setiti kako se igra na sljaci do RG-a, ne znam sta joj je :o :'(

Comment

• Comment

Anin zreb za RG je sve samo ne lak
                    Nadam se da se pribrala do sada, trebace joj mnogo samopouzdanja :-\

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/sc.../ws/wsdraw.pdf

Comment

Bas su lep par
                      Ali mogli su bolji zreb da izvuku jedno drugome

Comment

Preslatki su zajedno
                        Navijacu za Anu svim srcem na RG-u

Comment

Angelnfs4