Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Regular Season 2012/13 (raspored, sastavi ekipa, analize...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miko View Post
    Seca li se neko pocetka sezone i najave LAL da ruse Cikagov rekord u regularnom delu po broju pobeda

Nikako nisam ocekivao ovako los New Orleans na startu sezone , mozda je to kumovalo dosta zbog povrede Davisa ali opet 5-22 je prenisko. Dalas i Minesota isto ispod ocekivanog ali dobro i to je razlog povreda glavnih igraca. U borbi 9 timova za 8 pozicija na istoku mislim da ce Filadelfija izvisiti.
    ko se ne seca po meni odavno nece biti zanimljivija sezona pogotovo na zapadu

Comment

• Nesto se pomesali Lakers-e sa Miami-jem...

A, Philadelphia tesko da ce izvisiti za PO jer su kvalitetniji od vecine ekipa na istoku.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Pogledajmo koliko ustvari ne znamo...

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/holli...s/_/position/c
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Bahahahahaha, Sacramento vec vratio Cousins-a u tim, koja sprdacina.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
            Nesto se pomesali Lakers-e sa Miami-jem...

Ja mislim da je neko postavio link gde i Metta World Peace najavljuje da ce Lejkersi oboriti rekord Cikaga.Mozda i nije bio jedini od igraca Lejkersa koji je to izjavio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maric91 View Post
              Ja mislim da je neko postavio link gde i Metta World Peace najavljuje da ce Lejkersi oboriti rekord Cikaga.Mozda i nije bio jedini od igraca Lejkersa koji je to izjavio.
              Ko jos veruje Menti?
              Originally posted by Brajkula
              Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Pogledajmo koliko ustvari ne znamo...

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/holli...s/_/position/c
                Au kako sam se smorio jbt, Mcgee pobedio...
                sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Bahahahahaha, Sacramento vec vratio Cousins-a u tim, koja sprdacina.
                  Mozda su samo hteli da mu posalju poruku da mora da se menja. Ali trebali su bar 3 utakmice da ga kazne.

Comment

• Thibodeau: Derrick Rose doing 'more and more'

Tom Thibodeau said that Derrick Rose is doing "more and more" as he recovers from knee surgery.
                    Rose apparently did more on Monday than he has in practice with his teammates, which is obviously good news. He's running and shooting, but the team wants him to be able to practice without feeling pain or soreness the next day. Although the Bulls continue to say Rose is without a timetable, the expectation is that he'll be back right around the All-Star break.
                    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...tory?track=rss

Comment

• Jos samo malo... Da prezivimo na cetvrtom ovako dok se ne vrati pa onda juris.
                      Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• jedva cekam D.Roz-ov povratak

Comment

• Avery Bradley will not play on Christmas day

Avery Bradley (shoulders) will not play on Christmas.
                          Doc Rivers had hinted that Bradley could return as soon as Tuesday, but we thought that was a bit too optimistic. He's listed as day-to-day and could make his regular season debut within the next week or so.
                          A neki jedva cekaju Bradley-ev povratak.

Comment

• ja sam sacekao Nesov povratak i to je sve
                            a jos da se vrati D.Roze bicu miran

Comment

• Aли Roze.
                              Arise, Serbia!
                              You fell asleep long ago,
                              And have lain in the dark.
                              Now wake up
                              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Brian May: DeMarcus Cousins body language & answers during short media interview certainly no indication he's anything but bitter & angry.
                                Brian May: Today would have been perfect time for DeMarcus Cousins to show some sort of remorse or take some sort of ownership of issues.He did neither
                                BBrian May: Cousins at first refused to speak to media after practice. Was told by management he had to so did come out & pouted the entire time.

Yep, budala ostaje budala.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X