X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riberija treba odrobijati.Kreten najblaze receno...

Vajdenfeler junak meca, definitivno je spasio Dortmund poraza.Na Vestfalenu neka pocne nova serija pobeda.
    Odbrana Dortmunda je bila odlicna do gola, ovako nisu ginuli ni u jednoj utakmici LS.I Humels i Subotic su se bacali na svaku loptu.Deluje mi da ce Subotic da odsustvuje u narednih mesec-dva i mozda propusti prve meceve u januaru.Bice veliki problem ako sr povredi neko od ove dvojice.Sva sreca pa su ostale jos 4 utakmice do NG.Igraci Borusije su bili bolji u drugom poluvremenu i mislio sam da ce dati gol.Kad se sve sabere obe ekipe su zasluzile po bod.

Comment

• Leverkuzen se malo raskomotio na drugom mjestu
      Nisam gledao derbi zato sto je utakmica Junajteda dobro krenula,a i bio sam pripit pa nisam moga da odradim "multiprenos" Steta sto Dortmund nije pobijedio..gledacu snimak.

Comment

• Samo neka Arnautovic nastavi ovako, trzisna cena ce mu rasti i moci ce se uvaliti za neke fine pare bilo kom premijerligasu.Samo da ne predje u Vukojebinu/Volfzburg.
        Za ovaj jedan mec dao vise golova nego sto je do sada.xD

Treba spomenuti da igraju bez najboljeg igraca Hunta, a i Ignjovski fino odradjuje minute koje mu je pruzio Saf.

Edit:Gotova je sezona za Badstubera.
        Last edited by Ricma; 02-12-12, 16:21.

Comment

• Bayern 1-1 Dortmund: surprising Dortmund midfield shape leaves Kroos free

Spoiler
          The league leaders and the champions played out an entertaining 1-1 draw in Munich.

Bastian Schweinsteiger returned to the centre of Bayern’s midfield, while Jupp Heynckes selected Mario Mandzukic as his lone centre-forward.

Mats Hummels, Ikay Gundogan and Mario Gotze all returned to Dortmund’s side after missing the 1-1 draw with Dusseldorf in midweek.

This was an evenly-balanced game that went through various phases – the game started at a frantic tempo, then settled down into a tight tactical battle for the remainder of the first half, and then became more open after the break.

The starting line-ups

Blaszczykowski

Although there was nothing unusual about Klopp’s team selection, Dortmund lined up in a surprise shape. Rather than playing in his traditional right-sided position, Jakub ‘Kuba’ Blaszczykowski was tucked inside as a shuttler, with Gotze and Marco Reus on the flanks. Sven Bender was in a deep midfield role with Gundogan to his left.

Blaszczykowski was probably fielded there in order to pick up Schweinsteiger, but Bayern’s midfield trio was fluid and often rotated around the pressure. The odd thing about the midfield battle was that while Bender started as the deepest of the three midfielders, he was often the one to push forward and press Javi Martinez when he received possession, with Gundogan staying deeper and Blaszczykowski on the wrong side of the pitch to help out.

Kroos freedom

None of this really seemed to make sense – Gundogan’s role without the ball wasn’t clear, but everything was happening at such a quick tempo in the first 20 minutes that Dortmund seemed unable to adjust and shift towards the more natural format, which would have seen Gundogan pressing and Bender sitting. Or, if they preferred, the two could have swapped positions. It was simply illogical to have Bender making diagonal runs up towards Martinez, when he was supposedly occupying the space in front of the back four.

The obvious beneficiary of this was Toni Kroos, Bayern’s number ten and one of the most intelligent players in Europe at finding space between opponents. Kroos needed no invitation to move between the lines – he was essentially playing there anyway, although he did place himself left-of-centre in the zone Bender should have been patrolling, and kept getting the ball in dangerous positions. After 12 minutes he sliced a wayward shot well wide, but already the pattern had become clear – Dortmund were pressing in midfield but leaving Kroos free, and neither of the centre-backs were keen to move forward and close him down.

Dortmund disorganised

In all, Dortmund’s defensive shape was much less structured than usual. They’re accustomed to defending with two banks of four, but with the change in formation, plus Gotze and Reus told to stay higher up the pitch and concentrate on tracking the Bayern full-backs, Dortmund’s full-backs lacked protection. Bayern played a couple of fine crossfield balls, switching the play rapidly to the flanks – but neither Franck Ribery nor Thomas Muller created anything of note in the first half.

By the end of the first period, Kroos was clearly the key player, afforded far too much space. On 39 minutes he picked up the ball in space in the centre of the pitch, with Dortmund’s side so disorganised in the middle that left-back Marcel Schmelzer was the player forced to close him down. Kroos sent the ball forward to Mandzukic in the channel behind the defence – in the end, nothing came of it, but his importance was clear.

The pattern continues

How long did it take Kroos to have an effect on the game in the second half from between the lines? 12 seconds. Again, it was a wayward shot over the crossbar, but Bayern simply sent a long ball downfield from the defence, Mandzukic won the header and flicked the ball back for Kroos, who volleyed over in a position in behind Bender – this time, it was right-back Lukas Piszczek forced to come across and challenge.

That said, the structure of the Dortmund midfield appeared to change slightly. Bender no longer pressed Martinez, while Gundogan moved to the left when in possession, allowing Schmelzer to get forward on the overlap. There was more overlapping from both left-backs, with David Alaba trying to scamper past Gotze, contributing to a more open game.

But Kroos’ positioning was still the key feature of the game – he continued to get into positions between the lines, with neither Bender nor Gundogan tracking his runs, neither Mats Hummels nor Neven Subotic stepping out to meet him, and the gap between midfield and defence unusually large considering Klopp likes his sides to stay compact. Kroos’ opening goal was a fine example – he’s in oceans of space during the build-up, and both centre-backs are forced to dive forward into unsuccessful challenges shortly before he fires into the net.

Substitutions played a minimal part in the match – Heynckes only made straight swaps, while Klopp introducing Ivan Perisic for Blaszczykowski had no impact on Dortmund’s equaliser, which came immediately afterwards from a corner situation. Here, Kroos was the villain – switching off when supposed to be tracking Gotze.

But Kroos was still a threat at the other end – he had one excellent chance in the 86th minute when slipped through by substitute Mario Gomez, while Muller drifted inside more to become a goal threat, but Roman Weidenfeller had a excellent game.

Conclusion

This was all about the midfield battle – Dortmund’s surprise system resulted in disorganised pressing and a less of compactness, which was chiefly exploited by Kroos. In scoring the opener, switching off for the equaliser and missing he best chance at 1-1, he was unquestionably the key player.

Nakon sto je Kroos dobio mjesto koje mu odgovara u ekipi Bayerna je pokazao sve sto zna. Steta samo sto igra u reprezentaciji Njemacke jer je tesko ocekivati da ce biti prvi izbor. Sigurno jedan od bolji na ovoj poziciji u svijetu.

Comment

• Poveo Stuttgart protiv Schalkea,strijelac Vedad naravno...evo i Reus zabija
            Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Silovito krenuo Dortmund , mogli bi ovi nesretnici peticu da prime , nisu ima vec par kola

HAHA , Kjaer , Benaglio i Naldo glume Messia , Xavia i Iniestu u svom kaznenom , kakve legende , na kraju naravno lopta u autu zavrsila
              Last edited by Dale; 08-12-12, 14:41.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Koje ludilo prave navijaci Dortmunda

Evo Schalke izjednacio,Marica zabio

#the return

Comment

• Нисам баш пратио како Шалке игра ове године, је л ово први пут да излазе са два нападача?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brajkula View Post
                    Нисам баш пратио како Шалке игра ове године, је л ово први пут да излазе са два нападача?
                    Pa vecinom igraju sa jednim napadacem,ali je znao trener i da gurne i Maricu da pravi drustvo Huntelaaru...malo ih je zajebao Affelay,odlicno je igrao do one povrede + izjave da jedva ceka da se vrati u Barcelonu,glup je ispao

#the return

Comment

• Афелај је дечко малоуман, које му је задовољство да буде у Барси кад тамо готово па не игра већ се само води као играч Барселоне? Добар играч, али мало му пас главу носи

Comment

• 39 utakmica Vedad odigrao u Stuttgartu,ucinak 23 gola i 10 asistencija

Malo macku teleca glava moja Brajkulice,a taman usao u formu

#the return

Comment

• Gle penala gle crvenog kartona Smelcera.

A evo ga i tatica od spica...mocni Vedad 2-1
                          sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

• Nije morao crveni da mu da, lopta ga je u butinu pogodila i kacila ruku, ali ajde..
                            sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Wade View Post
                              Nije morao crveni da mu da, lopta ga je u butinu pogodila i kacila ruku, ali ajde..
                              Vole sudije da uniste utakmicu, bas vole. Lepse se osecaju.
                              sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

• Originally posted by Condition23 View Post
                                Vole sudije da uniste utakmicu, bas vole. Lepse se osecaju.
                                Jos Vieirinha u ofsajdu bio.

Ljudi osakatise Dortmund totalno.
                                sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

Working...
                                X