This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathii Gawronska ‏@tennisnathii
    Radek: "Nicole demanded more sex from me than Petra. 3 times a day" - quote from press meeting with Czech journalists via @MarekFurjan
    ne znam koji komentar da ostavim
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• izgleda da Radek to nije mogao da ispuni

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bile su ko zna koliko puta, ali uvek je simpatično podsetiti se

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• ovaj Sardin se nesto muva oko forumaske lepotice
            ali on ima sanse samo dok Stepanek ne odluci da je vreme da sutne Kvitovu

"I think she is pretty pretty,in both ways",said Tomas Berdych,the world No.7,speaking of the recent favorite Canadian tennis player,"If she keeps improving,for sure she has a chance to do something bigger.I lost a practice set last year in Wimbledon,we practiced together and had fun.This year maybe I have a chance(to pracice with her) if I can go further,now we both in Quarters,that's good"
            Tomas Berdych,recently surprised some of fans by been active on Twitter and Weibo,really showed some of other aspects of his character."I think now she is really aggressive and improved on her serve."Speaking the possibility of asking Bouchard out by a gossip journalist,Berdych reacted quickly,"No,not for right now,I have girlfriend,and I don't want to screw up(laugh).I mean she is sweet,I like her,but no hurry,she's still single,who knows,I still have chance.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zar i on izjava dostojna jednog raspomamljenog juniora, a ne coveka od skoro 30 godina koji promovise po tribinama svoju devojku
              Sad kad Stepanek skonta da je njoj dosta jednom zivece srecno do kraja zivota
              in another life
              I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Šteta što ga ne vidimo, da se i mi malo divimo

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Blud i razvrat, svi poludeli u ovoj Australiji

sad vidim zasto je vecini to omiljeni GS
                  in another life
                  I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Berdih kao napaljeni majmun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Udarilo im sunce u glavu

Comment

• HAHAha Gledaj Delpa
                        Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 20-01-14, 23:30.

Comment

• Delpo pravi dugokosi latino zavodnik u svom najboljem izdanju

Comment

• mislim da je ovo najbolje mesto, Milojko Pantic se svadja sa Fedom preko tvitera, i to po onoj devizi: govori srpski da te ceo svet razume

Roger Federer ‏@rogerfederer
                            So deserving for Stan the man #nevergiveup #whatamatch #sohappy
                            Milojko Pantić ‏@PanticMilojko
                            @rogerfederer Nemoj tako, sine. Tebe je Novak već uputio ka Domu penzionera, drži se tog puta

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              mislim da je ovo najbolje mesto, Milojko Pantic se svadja sa Fedom preko tvitera, i to po onoj devizi: govori srpski da te ceo svet razume
                              ima jos retarda koji su pisali na srpskom i pre Milojka

Comment

• Ma videla sam, nisu vredni komentarisanja...
                                Ali Milojko mi je presmesan, mogu da zamislim sta bi mu Korac rekao, ali taj najverovatnije nema tviter

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X