• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabio
    Spoiler
    naked
    Spoiler

...ali kakva mu je ono tetovaza

On his hip he has a tattoo of Brontolo, one of the seven dwarfs. Brontolo is known in English as “Grumpy” – the names comes from the Italian word "brontolare", which means “to nag". At least he’s self aware?
    Last edited by Zzz; 03-07-14, 13:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonjaFan View Post
      Fabio
      Spoiler
      naked
      Spoiler

...ali kakva mu je ono tetovaza
      AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit- magare li sam ja kako ne vidjeh ovo naked ???
      Last edited by shpageti; 03-07-14, 13:52.
      SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• ipak mora da se postuje zasto je to uradio
        ATP World Tour ‏@ATPWorldTour
        .@fabiofogna poses naked for @CosmopolitanUK to raise awareness of male #cancer.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Ma koji god da je razlog... samo da je prekinut niz Tigrice i ostalih cicki. Valjda imamo i mi dušu.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• i da nije Berdih, jer bolje i Tigricu da gledam nego njega

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• trac...istina

Serena zatrudnela sa trenerom?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                i da nije Berdih, jer bolje i Tigricu da gledam nego njega
                Mnogo biraš
                Ima i gorih, a u ovoj situaciji (bombardovanje žemskinja, što bi rek'o tuta) ... daj šta daš
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Nikada nisam video da neko ima na ovom mestu tetovazu, a nisam znao ni za nju da je ona ima.
                  Bas je zanimljivo i sexy.

Nisam ljubitej da se neko sara po celom telu ali obozavam tetovaze (lepe, pametne i smislene)!
                  >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Što.. ljubio bi to mesto?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
                      Nikada nisam video da neko ima na ovom mestu tetovazu, a nisam znao ni za nju da je ona ima.
                      Bas je zanimljivo i sexy.

Nisam ljubitej da se neko sara po celom telu ali obozavam tetovaze (lepe, pametne i smislene)!
                      Ja sam vidio bash na tom mjestu i bash mi se dopada ali ovdje na ovoj slici ne mogu provaliti o chemu se radi ...?

Comment

• Pa sigurno neka rec ili ime al` koce ga znati.
                        Last edited by AIRBORNE; 03-07-14, 15:14.
                        >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

Nadji josh neku svega ti da se povratim od Fabia ...kako se zeznuh jer ne vidjeh naked ccccc
                          Edit- kao da ima neko slovo a pa mi se chini da ima i i a mozda i r ...))

Comment

• Mora se priznati da je Fabio fotka extra (iz umetnickog ugla), samo ona tetovaza kvari utisak.

Comment

Mora se priznati da je Fabio fotka extra (iz umetnickog ugla), samo ona tetovaza kvari utisak.
                              Otvorih je mamuran i ne vidjeh ono Naked,trika nema da bih sad procijenjivao umjetnichki dojam hahahah

Comment

• vrhunski photoshop

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X