This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jagodica View Post
    Ne može mu se osporiti smisao za humor..
    Apsolutno, briljantan je on po mnogo kriterijuma. E sad, što uz njega idu i pripadajuće nebuloze , to je drugi par opanaka

Comment

• Comment

• Pazi ti naše šmizle !

Comment

• slatkisi mali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• Ne znam da li je ovo neko već kačio!

Comment

• Monika Seles se udaje za 72-godisnjaka?!

Comment

• Na Li

Comment

• BBC napravio bas dobar promotivni spot za Wimbledon

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Feliciano López @feliciano_lopez · 25 min
                      “@andreapetkovic: @feliciano_lopez FELICIANO, THE DUTCH ARE SERVING FOR THE SET.”This is not so funny Andreita but u are forgiven..����

Comment

• Andrea ga ubila od zezanja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• i ako je bila ova slika, znam da se AIR nece buniti

Spoiler

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Laura Robson ce za BBC komentarisati Wimbledon (kad vec ne moze da igra)
                            A lepo je pocela...

DavidLaw ‏@DavidLawTennis 9m

Knew it. @Laurarobson5 is a trouble-maker: 'Victoria, how come you aren't grunting?'
                            Last edited by Zzz; 15-06-14, 18:39.

Comment

• Kako im Laura vadi prosjek na ovoj slici auuu
                              Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ovde joj malo konkurise Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X