This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    Dajte sliku s reketom da je ubacimo za ovogodisnji izbor !!!

Kakve su vam sve bile u izboru prosle godine, ova se kvalifikovala samim tim sto je na teniskom terenu pored Nadala
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Pravila moraju da se postuju

Treba nam slika s reketom

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• Na slici sa Marijom , decak je inace Tomik
        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• skroz ga je zaludela, cak joj je dao i flasice, a uopste nije pazio na etiketu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dao joj je flasice???????
            svadba svadba svadba svadba
            in another life
            I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Nadal

Kralja li haahahha, opasno je gledao u nju, nema sta nije radio
              link

Comment

• ne sme ni da je pogleda

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• šteta što Stepanek nije bio na ovom turniru

da nam otkrije svoje čarolije

Comment

• nume Rafa
                    Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Last edited by wanderer; 24-02-14, 21:34.

Comment

• Opustio se malo Grigorica, Masha kada mu dođe

Comment

• kad Masha bude videla ovo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Upssss.... Sjajan gif, sve govori.
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Uauu, vidi je kako je gricnula usnu pa onda pogled, op op
                              Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ček, ček, a kako se završio meč na plutajućoj površini?

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...-Bouchard.aspx
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X