Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neka visi, odlično prenosi, volim da ga slušam, ume da prepozna i najmanju sitnicu... ako ništa drugo odlična zamena za Banjca&co.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
      Svi ce oni pratiti trend, ali dje ces veci dokaz da je covjek objektivan i da razbija u svom poslu kad svi misle da je fan najveceg rivala
      Najvise su me nervirali zbog Feda, jer od njega je sve pocelo. Ta fama oko statusa GOAT-a i to kad je ovaj imao svega 5-6 slamova. Pa isto su radili sa Nadalom nakon 2008, pojavi se onda Djokovic sa onom ludackom sezonom, onda je on sada na putu za Goaterera, onda Fed osvoji Wimbledon, msm to je jedan GS, a oni odmah opleli o njemu kao najboljem kao da je opet 2005. A salju ga u penziju godinama...

Kod mnogih stvari vise se kako odmereno pisu/diskutuju, ne idu u detalje, vec ono samo crno na belo. Jbe se njima sto nekome na primer ne odgovara pologa, ako izgubi jbg izgubio je. Nema nekog pravo elaboriranja do srzi.

Comment

• Svi oni skacu na bandwagon, uvek je bilo tako. McEnroe najbolji primer, kako Nadal, Djokovic ili Fed osvoje GS, taj je prikazao najbolji nivo tenisa ikada
        Last edited by s_hyperion; 26-01-14, 23:29.

Comment

• Novak i Rafa u jednom

Comment

• Kakav frajer Karlito

--------
            Australija u naletu

Comment

• Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Sent from fiksnog telefona, pošto mi se ne može
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                  Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                  You're a master of karate and friendship
                  For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny View Post

Sent from fiksnog telefona, pošto mi se ne može
                        Fiksni je fiksni
                        sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Nema mu se sta zamjerit.
                            "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post

KAKAV KRALJ je ovaj Dimitrov, malo ko ovo moze
                              sigpic
                              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Dajte sliku s reketom da je ubacimo za ovogodisnji izbor !!!

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                                You're a master of karate and friendship
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X