X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da, da voli da je ti "GS-ovi" stisnu... u jedan veeeelikiii sendvič
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• a ne, ona je Roletov navijac, ovaj desno upao u sliku neplanirano
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Evo zašto lepotica ne pobeđuje.... jede đubre...

Sada će Noto, pobornik zdrave hrane da nam se razočara

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Znaci zato se ona ubucila
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• Steta sto joj ovo nece biti outfit za AO

Comment

• Jooj, sto su slatki Sock i Stephens!! Po meni, ubedljivo lep par Zna i Jack sta valja
              link

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                a ne, ona je Roletov navijac, ovaj desno upao u sliku neplanirano
                Zaboravila samo da stavi Roletov kacket
                sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• svasta bi ona jos napisala, ali ne sme

Genie Bouchard ‏@geniebouchard
                  @rogerfederer

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    svasta bi ona jos napisala, ali ne sme

Kako se samo gledaju i smeskaju,al ako je Mirka dofati
                    sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Wozniacki was wearing her sparkling ring after getting engaged to golfer Rory McIlroy.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Kakav neukus od prstena
                        in another life
                        I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Last edited by dusan993; 17-01-14, 19:38.
                          Roger Federer • N. Djokovic • H.M. del Potro • V. Troicki • J. Tipsarevic • N. Zimonjic • A. Roddick • G. Simon • M. Youzhny •

Ana Ivanovic • B. Jovanovski • Arantxa Rus • S. Lisicki • S. Williams • C. Wozniacki • M. Sharapova • D. Safina • K. Clijsters • A. Krunic

Comment

• Nadal praises Kokkinakis' potential
                            http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2014/.../#.UtmzfdLAm9I

“But is true he has a great serve to be 17,” Nadal said. “The normal thing is he will be serving better and better every year. Forehand, he has a good forehand. The normal thing is if he is able to improve with being humble, being with the right people around that don't make you feel you are a star before the right time. So he will have the chance to be a great player. He has everything to do it."
                            Nista bez skromnosti, a moze i da trenira skromno bas kao i Rafa

Comment

• it's funny 'cause it's true

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nevjerovatno istinito

Comment

Working...
                                X