Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kvitova moze da se oprosti sa karijerom, Rade i njegove sposobnosti su vec dokazane
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Šta je sa ITF sajtom danas?

Comment

• Spoiler

Comment

• Originally posted by earthSRB View Post

Spoiler
            Sve lepotica do lepotice, jos mu Skjavone nedostaje da upotpuni kolekciju
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
              Previše je stara za njega, recimo Suarez Navarro je bliska po godinama s Kvitovom

Comment

• Pokupit ce on JJ u Areni

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
                  pa dobro, nemoj da si surov, Hingis i Vaidisova su skroz ok

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Moze taj da dzara po WTA do iznemoglosti, Nandu i Grisi ostaje titula WTA svalera.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ni penzioner Igor nije za odbaciti

Comment

• meni je to i dalje misterija, sta je Kirilenko trazila sa njim
                        ali kad joj vidim sadasnjeg decka, onda shvatim da je Igor bio odlican

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                          Ni penzioner Igor nije za odbaciti
                          O, da, Kirilenko

Comment

• A Carlos Moya i Gonzo su legende...s njima niko u recenicu ne moze

Comment

• Lepi Rade samo skuplja mrvice sa WTA trpeze.
                              Spoiler
                              kakav uzdah earth-a kad se spomenu Kirilenko
                              sigpic

Comment

• Kim Clijsters ‏@Clijsterskim
                                Jack Leon Lynch is born! Born at 7.06 pm tonight and we are both doing well... His big sister , mama and daddy are very proud and happy!❤

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X