• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Djaba joj sve, kad nikad nije bila sa Robredom majstorom

Comment

• sve je u kosi, moj shimka, sve.

#whenwewereyoung
      It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Izgleda ce i Rafa i Novak po zavrsetku sezone na egzibicije po uzoru na Federera

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
          Izgleda ce i Rafa i Novak po zavrsetku sezone na egzibicije po uzoru na Federera
          Moraju ljudi da se furaju na najveceg, nije fazon ako se ne prati trend, ali biti onakva masina za pare kao sto je Federer za to ce trebat jos mnogo pure da pojedu
          sigpic
          "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
          AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by apacrow View Post
            Pleses na ivici bana.
            Možeš da pretiš banom kol'ko 'oćeš, jedino priznajem "kraljici šećera" da ima stila i ništa više od toga, a to nije malo.
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ne dirajte mi Sugarpovu, otkako znam za sebe volim je ko budala i to ne zbog tenisa
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• slika od sinoc, Endi prica vic, Role shvatio, Rafa ponovo ne konta, jbg. engleski mu slabija strana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• A i Novak je poceo neke šiškice nosati

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    slika od sinoc, Endi prica vic, Role shvatio, Rafa ponovo ne konta, jbg. engleski mu slabija strana

A Marej kod kuce place sto nije barem sedmicu bio na prvom mestu

Comment

• Смеје се ко луд на брашно:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                        Možeš da pretiš banom kol'ko 'oćeš, jedino priznajem "kraljici šećera" da ima stila i ništa više od toga, a to nije malo.
                        Ako zensko nema stila, onda i nije zensko. Bar po meni.

On that subject, Pova je kraljica stila, pa i vise od toga.
                        It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                        It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• nema veze sa temom, ali ovaj smajli moram da dodam
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• \

Dodaj i ovaj

Comment

• Misliš ovaj
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                                Misliš ovaj
                                Taj

Comment

Working...
                                X