Wizard

Comment

• Čekaju se Nole i Rafa

Comment

• Mari četvrto?
        I trece mi promaklo.

Joj da vidim ovu Sasinu kad poraste malo [emoji7]
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• I meni je trece promaklo, ali znam da sam skoro slusala neki intervju sa njim gde je spomenuo "srednje dete", pa sam onda shvatila da je dobio i trece
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Viško - prva garnitura to se ne zaboravlja.

Comment

• Teskooeeee

Sta nam radi inace ovih dana Janko?
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Awwwww [emoji2956]

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CMaC5...=13d2kyuubh2z3
                sigpic

Comment

• kad smo vec kod malaca

jel mozete da pogodite ko je
                  Wizard

Comment

• [emoji5]

sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Video sam odmah da mali nije mutav [emoji41]
                        “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Oooo sta ovo dvoje radi [emoji3][emoji3]

Nisam im brojala, ali ovo je treci put [emoji7] [emoji2]

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Ne da mi da izmenim post, a tw kod se ne vidi

https://twitter.com/Gael_Monfils/sta...955377665?s=19
                              sigpic

Comment

• VIdi se prethodni post kako treba
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X