Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama naređuje Čaku Norisu: Idi u Melburn i spasi vojnika Rajana. Čak odgovara: nemoguća misija igra protiv No1e-ta.
    sigpic

Comment

• http://tenngrand.com/2013/01/28/face...stralian-open/
      sigpic

Comment

• Almagro i Stakovski najjaci ubedljivo
        sigpic
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Rafa Nadal dobio ulogu u meksičkoj verziji "Tračare"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Ovde su avatari genijalni, Marej i pero
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Ovog videa se sigurno sećate

Vreme je prošlo, tačnije dve godine, teniserka je porasla....

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Ovog videa se sigurno sećate

Vreme je prošlo, tačnije dve godine, teniserka je porasla....

Jao srce je!!!

Nadam se da će joj se ostvariti snovi jednog dana

Comment

• Mislim stvarno.. voziti Ferari, makar i žuti do 60km/h... pa gde to ima...

Bernard Tomic loses licence after caught speeding again on the Gold Coast
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Wilander 1:30
                      It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Federer for a day

Lekont hahahahha

A kojoj se sviđa beše ovaj Šardi?
                        sigpic

Comment

• http://sport.blic.rs/Tenis/227390/Iv...bolju-na-svetu
                          Odusevljava me Ivanisevic, slazem se sa njim u potpunosti... uvek je govorio ono sto misli bez dlake na jeziku i zato je CAR
                          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Nek je on Cilica pohvalio, njega bi dobile sve djevojke iz TOP 10

Comment

• A nekako mi Marin posle onog polufinala AO 2010 totalno stao... ni trunka napretka od tada, voleo bih ja da on pocne da "proizvodi" bolju igru a samim tim ce i rezultati doci...
                              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Pa ova Goranova izjava nam objasnjava u cemu je fazon, covjek je zadovoljan pozicijom na kojoj je...a vjerovatno onda i igrom
                                Nista napredovao nije u zadnjih 3 godine

Comment

Working...
                                X