• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo ti

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt_iRQKj...=1reawygth6a28

Moram oba jer se preko tt vidi drugi link, a preko browsera obrnuto
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• no,pa radio sam kako ste lord i ti napisali,pa nije scelo,nesto kao nece da se poveze,sta li

LM,fala vi,al ko vam je pored huanite ono LOL
      Wizard

Comment

• Ja peske unosim sa tt pa radi -.-
        Aleksa sto kaze nije tacno
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          Ja peske unosim sa tt pa radi -.-
          Aleksa sto kaze nije tacno

hmm zaboravio sam da napisem da kosa crta na kraju ne ide ali to je to, od p/ na dalje se ubacuje izmedju inst kod

Comment

• Pa nisi dobro rekao, ako cemo da teramo.mak na konac..od p/ na dalje ima mnogo

p/Bt_iRQKjW4l/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1reawygth6a28

Vec od p/ pa sve do sledece kose crte, i to bez nje
            sigpic

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt_iRQKjW4l/ pa evo ti linka koji je stavio joshmor u svom postu, na to sam mislio

Comment

• A ovo je malo drugaciji link, inace preko tt url adresa videa, tvita, inst posta se cita, tako da ja taj njegov link ne vidim kao tekst, vec kao ins post.
                Ali ok razresili smo.
                sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• a ne bi me cudilo da se i Kirijos ubaci u nekom trenutku, oni se stalno prepucavaju na drustvenim mrezama

inace ovaj je poen u pitanju

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Simpaticno [emoji4][emoji4]
                        sigpic

Comment

• Samo da pohvalim Rafu za izjavu u vezi Kyrgiosa. Zaboravio je samo jednu stvar, možda i najbitniju. Ne poštuje ni samu igru. Realno bi on trebao da bude izviždan na svakom teniskom meču koji igra. Bravo i za publiku u Acapulcu
                          Nadam se da će ga počastiti i večeras protiv Wawe.

Comment

• Wizard

Comment

• Ko otvara IW temu?
                              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                              Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                              "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Ko god hoce. Javljas se?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X