This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
      Felix izgleda u vezi sa Bouchard
      Koji Felix?
      Ne misliš valjda na malog Feliksa AA?

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
      Kada se ovako pogleda BJK je u pravu...ali kada se pažljivije pogleda ovo što je Serena obukla za GS je u najmanju ruku neukusno( pisala sam i na RG temi o tome), ali i neprikladno.
      Sutra može nekoj da padne na pamet da igra gola ( jer eto njeno je pravo kako će da dolazi na posao) ili samo u vešu...ili pak u kostimu sunđer Boba...
      Postoje neke norme valjda majkoviću.
      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Koliko sam ja shvatila, Serena je tada morala iz zdrastvenih razloga da nosi takvo odelo
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          Koliko sam ja shvatila, Serena je tada morala iz zdrastvenih razloga da nosi takvo odelo

Zdravstvenih?
          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Da, zbog problema koje ima sa ugruscima

The 23-time Grand Slam champion had said the outfit made her feel like a “superhero” at Roland Garros this year. The catsuit in question was designed by Nike that helped her cope with the issue of blood clots — like the ones that almost killed her after the birth of her daughter.
            a i nije prva koja je tako nesto nosila

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jao ne podsećaj me na tu modnu katastrofu sa Wimbledona

Comment

• Videli ste da stalno nosi duge rukave i unihop, iako je 30+ stepeni.
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                  Jao ne podsećaj me na tu modnu katastrofu sa Wimbledona
                  Ti se toga secas?
                  To je bilo '85.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Koliko sam ja shvatila, Serena je tada morala iz zdrastvenih razloga da nosi takav kostim
                    Fixed.

Comment

• Kao da je pa bitno da li je odelo ili kostim, zena ima ozbiljnih problema i ovo joj pomaze

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ti se toga secas?
                        To je bilo '85.
                        Ne ,ali sam gledala neku emisiju pre par godina na SK i baš su pominjali ovo.

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        Kao da je pa bitno da li je odelo ili kostim, zena ima ozbiljnih problema i ovo joj pomaze
                        Sve je to ok,ali se ne sećam da je na WB nosila nešto slično...

Comment

• Pa to je tek sto se vratila, mozda je tada nosila iz predostroznosti
                          U svakom slucaju, ja ne vidim nikakav problem u tome sto je nosila...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pa to je tek sto se vratila, mozda je tada nosila iz predostroznosti
                            U svakom slucaju, ja ne vidim nikakav problem u tome sto je nosila...
                            Ne znam meni je malo preterano-delovalo je kao kostim a ne kao sportska oprema/garderoba

Comment

• Na W je nosila duge rukave i unihop, a Sunce przilo i bilo 30+, bas kao i u Sinsinatiju.
                              Danas niko ne cita sta pisem
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ali mislim da nije na svim mecevima

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X