pajoš kad podvikne nanjga toes ga
    štatu cmizdriš kimalo dete
    jeblate bertoli

lutajući reporter tuta bugarin
    nežno šapće sneguljici
    dok patuljci ruju
    u rudnici
    Jeste ta Bartoli đubre, takoga čoveka da upropasti. Ne mogu bre da verujem

Znao sam ja da od nje nikad teniserka neće biti...

Comment

• Fabrice Santoro: benny hill !!! & Večiti Zafrkant Bahrami + Nestaško NASTASE

Comment

• Objasnio covek

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
        You're a master of karate and friendship
        For everyone

Comment

• Pseudo Fed savetuje Mareja, a i logo mu je napravio

PseudoFed: I've designed a humble logo for Murray

obozavam da citam taj blog, sve je ludji i ludji
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Evo je tajna Sereninog uspeha ovog leta

Serena Williams is dating her coach Patrick Mouratoglou

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.onthegotennis.com/home/an...-its-1999.html

Andy, majstor, proslavio titulu u svom stilu

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                http://www.onthegotennis.com/home/an...-its-1999.html

Andy, majstor, proslavio titulu u svom stilu
                Trebao je doći ovde, prošao bi još jeftinije

Comment

• Ovome je mozda pre mesto u Tadbasu, ali nas selektor ponovo dominira

Publika u Njujorku je dno dna!

ali deo sa bebama je objasnio

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Procitala sam u Blicu dio ovog, prenijeli su vijest i nemam komentar.
                    Mislila sam da je Obradovic malo normalniji i odmjereniji, bar do sad je uglavnom bio pa sam ga cesto i branila...
                    Ali selektor jedne od najboljih reprezentacija na svijetu i osoba koja na neki nacin predstavlja srpske tenisere bi morala biti malo normalnija sa izjavama, ovo je i smijesno i zalosno.

Comment

• Nikad mi se nije svidjao, oduvek me je iritirao na neki nacin, a sad vidim da sam u pravu. Takav prostak da bude teniski trener, sramota! Trebalo bi da pazi malo kako se izrazava u medijima, poznata je licnost, i njegove reci mogu samo jos vise da zatruju mrznjom decu u Srbiji. A i naravno, jos jedno lose predstavljanje naseg naroda u svetu.
                      13/13!

Comment

• Ljubicic i Ivanisevic ce u subotu ponovo igrati revijalni mec u Zetri

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94xyO...eature=related

Umirem od smeha svaki put. Bas su slatki
                          13/13!

Comment

• 284157_10151071525828148_1403372385_n.jpg
                            Hair styles
                            Mladost-ludost!
                            Last edited by pecaros; 02-10-12, 07:52.
                            sigpic

Comment

• namerno nisam htela da stavim u opste diskusije, da ne kvarim temu, posto je ova izjava

Uncle Toni: Federer better than Nadal, but ATP favours Federer

posebno jedan deo:
                              Toni Nadal invited by sponsors to talk tennis to children in Sao Paulo, Brazil was very vocal when asked a few questions. To his surprise a lot of questions asked were about Roger Federer and not his nephew, most believe that Federer is the greatest player of all time, to this Nadal responded by saying:
                              "This sentence does not bother me. It’s the truth. Federer is better than Nadal and the titles say this. It's also true that we play on a circuit that is in his favor, made of tournaments that are held on super fast courts.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Možda da izbace beton u potpunosti, tad bi bilo ono pravo. Rafa je bez titule na hardu, podlozi koja čini 2/3 sezone već pune 2 godine, što je za igrača takvog kalibra stvarno previše, a onda dođe ujka Toni i izjavi ovako nešto. Da nije Sarajevo opena, zaboravio bi kako izgleda super brza podloga i kakav tenis se igra na istoj.
                                “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

Working...
                                X