Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u decembru ce biti nekoliko egzibicija u Brazilu i ovo je bila promocija, ali izgleda da niko nije javio Congi da treba da obuce Gillete kosulju

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• chiara gambuzza ‏@kkiara89
      Vujacic confirmed that he and #Sharapova split up
      Svenja Mastroberardi ‏@svenja_sportch
      Gazzetta reporting that Sharapova and Vujacic split up http://bit.ly/OxD7xv #wta #tennis
      sta cemo sledece da cujemo, da Nole i Jelena nisu vise zajedno?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        sta cemo sledece da cujemo, da Nole i Jelena nisu vise zajedno?
        Ma Masha gotivi Noleta, ja sam ubedjena Sad, za Noleta nisam bas sigurna.... Da mu je lepa, lepa, izjavio je on to sjaset puta ali i Jelena je lepa sto jes - jest

Hehe ajd da zakuvavamo... ;) Zasad su sva ova moja predvidjanja onako, u oblacima, posto su Nole i Jelena u ljubavi, ali.....ako se ne daj boze desi da raskinu, navijam za Mashu kao novu snajku nam nasu ;)
        "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Ja samo znam da Nole ima nekih privatnih "problema"

Comment

• Originally posted by altlosta View Post
            Ja samo znam da Nole ima nekih privatnih "problema"
            E ee eeeeeee
            "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Originally posted by Larisa View Post
              Ma Masha gotivi Noleta, ja sam ubedjena Sad, za Noleta nisam bas sigurna.... Da mu je lepa, lepa, izjavio je on to sjaset puta ali i Jelena je lepa sto jes - jest

Hehe ajd da zakuvavamo... ;) Zasad su sva ova moja predvidjanja onako, u oblacima, posto su Nole i Jelena u ljubavi, ali.....ako se ne daj boze desi da raskinu, navijam za Mashu kao novu snajku nam nasu ;)
              Masa pa 10000 praznih mjesta, pa Jelena
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                Masa pa 10000 praznih mjesta, pa Jelena
                To je to.
                Pa bih ja razmisljao o tenisu da sam na Novakovom mjestu, pored Mashe, Ane, da ne nabrajam dalje. Nije ni cudno sto je "kritican" trenutno.
                Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Maria Sharapova confirms in press that she and Sasha Vujacic broke up in the spring.

"It was obviously a challenging decision from both of our ends, but our career schedules made it extremely difficult." -Sharapova

Sharapova joked that she was waiting for someone to ask her directly in press, but no one did. Seems in decent spirits about it all.

Comment

• Nadal se polako prebacuje na nov sport

chiara gambuzza ‏@kkiara89
                    #Nadal is taking part in Balearic Golf Championship for amateurs. He is 11th at this moment (81 after 18 holes) Good luck Rafa

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jel Grigor konacno uradio nesto ili se i dalje samo prica?

Comment

• Comment

• Dolgova tuzna forumaska prica (ako je ovo on stv)

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index....300whp-storry/

----------

A ovako Bartoli trenira

Last edited by altlosta; 05-09-12, 21:36.

Comment

• Originally posted by altlosta View Post
                            A ovako Bartoli trenira

I sad neka neko kaže da tenis nije ozbiljan posao, i koliko bi žene trebale da imaju nagrade manje/veće nego muškarci.

Ipak je ona meni antipatična za sve pare
                            Last edited by Torima; 06-09-12, 11:02.

Comment

• Kakvo ludilo u pm Samo pogodite koji su pravi, a koji ne

Kaze neko sa MTFa sledeca bi trebala da bude Ivo Karlovic, the advantage of supreme defence

A Za Grisu treba Grigor Dimitrov, the advantage of stamina
                              sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X