Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Tennis Buzz - tenisko neteniske vesti i price

Ova tema sluzi za teniske traceve
            Da ne unistavamo vise opste diskusije, a i CW-ove zivce otvorena je ova tema, gde cemo komentarisati sve sto se desava oko teniskih turnira
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Jel vas to Noki testerom naterao da otvorite ovu temu ???
              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
              You're a master of karate and friendship
              For everyone

Comment

• odlicna tema

Comment

• Moze ovo?

Tsonga na tw: "Winston Salem je mnogo bezbedniji od Toronta"

Comment

• Da

to je i ideja, da takve "vesti" ovde postavljamo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sve ovde:

Zapocecemo necim laganim za ovu vedru temu:
                      US Open ref Lois Ann "Lolo" Goodman extradited to LA for 'murdering' hubby
                      Necemo vise gledati ovo lice na koje smo se navikli , ali nek je ona reklamirala US Open i u sudnici, svaka reklama je dobrodosla

-------------------------------

Party
                      Players Attend 13th Annual Taste Of Tennis
                      Znam da Spanci tuguju zbog Nadala, ali vreme je da posete cika bricu
                      Zato: ubedljivi pobednik:
                      Spoiler

dobro ga je Bilja obukla, ali mogao je skinuti tu ulaznicu, ne namerava valjda jos da partija, Novak treba vise da se zeza, ne ti

-------------------------------

Posle ujedinjenih muskaraca protiv iste zarade za zene, sad ne zele ni da ih gledaju toliko, koji im je..

Stakhovsky doesn’t think joint events will exist for much longer

Besides the issues with prize money equality at Grand Slams and the lack of WTA player leadership, Stakhovsky also expressed frustration with joint events. “When there’s a combined event it’s really hard to get a practice court. You have to get up at like 7AM…. I mean, joint events are in the past. We will split all the events we can. The ATP is done with (joint) events on the tour with the WTA, so it will be only Grand Slams and that’s it.”

Comment

• Revised ESPN Picks

PseudoFed je jedan od najboljih likova na tviteru

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zanimljivo, .... nesto mi ovi teniski analiticari i pisci deluju poznato... , ajde sto lice jedan na drugog, samo nikako ne mogu da se setim gde li sam tu facu vec video
                          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• AA kid's day

422247_434134336632916_646783541_n.jpg424267_434134376632912_1202661614_n.jpg486446_434134569966226_1500986007_n.jpg

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ovaj Federt isti Goran Bregovic
                              Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ne vidim meni i dalje na Tarantina koji je figarom namestao siske

Novak, Mardy, pevacica Carly Jepsen, glumac(Glee) Matthew Morrison, plivacica Missy Franklin
                                A1KySzuCQAAj5K9.jpg A1Kq_vCCIAAjhsX.jpg

Missy Franklin ‏@FranklinMissy
                                And a special shout out to the best tennis/dance/singing partner ever!! @DjokerNole I had a blast with you! You are amazing! #callmemaybe

Comment

Working...
                                X