Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimitrova treba dobro nalemat zbog ovog sa Nikole. Prvo ona je moja, drugo nek se ostavi starijih zena, nek nadje sebi sta mladje
    sigpic
    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Dimitrov je KRALJ
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Comment

• Nov si na forumu, pa cisto jedan prijateljski savet, nemoj stancovati postove, nego edituj.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by freaksns View Post
            Nov sam na ovom forumu i moram da kažem par reči.
            Toliko malo teksta o tenisu, statistici, taktici, a toliko praznih i glupih postova i SMAJLIJA. (čast izuzecima)
            Fino se ti na nas pokaki, svaka čast na uvodnom postu

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
              Fino se ti na nas pokaki, svaka čast na uvodnom postu
              Dobro pusti coveka (decka), nije ni stigao da ti zgresi, daj mu jos malo vremena.
              Red je i bio da vas neko isproziva za one silne kafe sto pijete ovde
              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• A možda su i godine učinile svoje, kada ti se svašta uvuče u glavu i kada razmišljaš o mnogo više stvari nego kada si mlad. Sećamo se Noleta kako je osvojio prvi GS kada je samo lupao lopticu kao lud i sve je ulazilo. Sam je to u ostalom i rekao. Malo njegovi mečevi sa Nadalom podsećaju na taj period. Pogotovo na RG kada je u susretima sa njim šamarao lopticu, a ovaj sve vraćao.

Ajde da se dotaknemo teme kvaliteta tenisa 2011 god i sada. Onakva finala sa Nadalom i onakve razmene ne znam da li ćemo opet gledati. Koliko su samo ti mečevi trajali i koliko je bilo razmena u gemovima. Po 40 razmena u poenu. Ove god toga nije bilo. Eventualno sa Marejem u finalu Australije. Čini mi se da se Nole ne troši ni 50% kao onda.

Šta mislite o dopingu? Da li su Nole i Rafa bili nagruvani tada nečim pa su igrali po 6 sati na suncu ili je to samo fizička sprema?

Comment

• Nisu igrali na suncu, finale AO se igra u vecernjem terminu.
                  sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                  Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Mislio sam na sva njihova finala, pogotovo ono u Majamiju. Poenta pitanja je u dopingu.

Comment

• Dopinga nema dok se ne dokaže suprotno

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                        Dobro pusti coveka (decka), nije ni stigao da ti zgresi, daj mu jos malo vremena.
                        Red je i bio da vas neko isproziva za one silne kafe sto pijete ovde
                        Kafe su nam glavne
                        sigpic
                        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Nema, nema...

Comment

• Da li se Nole dopinguje ili ne?

Comment

• Kako izgleda staro i razocarano-ne lici na sebe

* Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• stvaranje neke nove tradicije.... da se potsjetimo kako je to bilo 2012:

Roger Federer sat in Novak Djokovic's seat and the world No. 1 looked annoyed

Game On!Chris Chase, USA TODAY Sports

5:21PM EST November 12. 2012 - Traditionally, the bench to the left of the chair umpire is reserved for the higher-ranked player in a tennis match. In the case of the year-end match at the ATP World Tour Finals between Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer, the honor should have gone to Djokovic, the world No. 1.

But Federer entered the O2 Arena first for Monday's final and took the chair for himself. It's a familiar seat -- no man in history has spent more weeks at No. 1 than Federer -- but one that wasn't supposed to be his on Monday evening.

As noted by a number of tennis observers on Twitter, Djokovic appeared to notice the faux pas when he entered and seemed annoyed. He went on to loše the first nine points of the match en route to a quick 0-3 deficit. That's not saying there's any causation, mind you. Yet players, even ones with as much talent as Djokovic, have been thrown off by less.

He would rally to win the first set, 7-6.

Did Federer sit in the seat on purpose, to send a message? Was it a mistake? Does Federer always assume he's the top-ranked player in the room? I bet if Federer met the president and someone in the room said, „Mr. President, there's an urgent call for you,” Federer would dig his phone out of his pocket to see who was ringing him.

It was probably a harmless accident or maybe they broke with tradition on purpose and we're all reading too much into Djokovic's reaction. For what it's worth, Federer and Djokovic both sat in the proper seats during Sunday's semifinal wins.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...chair/1700519/
                                Last edited by talicni; 23-11-15, 17:56.

Comment

Working...
                                X