• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    Tanasije uziva u Rusiji

nece dugo
    sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ne znam za vas ali meni je Kokan pljunuti Dzon Bender iz The Breakfast club. Tacnije pljunuti Dzud Nelson dok je bio mlad.
      sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
      Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• I Rodik je postao otac, dobio je sina

Andy Roddick and wife Brooklyn Decker are said to now be parents of a baby boy, with Decker giving birth to their first child on Wednesday.
        According to Us Weekly, which broke the news, the child is a boy and was born in Austin, Texas. No name or other details were given.
        The couple has not released an official statement, but confirmed to People magazine that they are now parents. They didn’t confirm whether the baby was a boy or a girl.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• koliko bolesno izgleda ovaj kauc sa ovom decom okolo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Sta je ovo i dje je ovo bilo

Premijesno i prebolesno u isto vrijeme.

sigpic

Comment

• Peking, stavljala sam ja slike, meni izgleda prebolesno

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sta se desava ovo, sad citam nesto po netu da je Marko Djokovic navodno u vezi sa Karolinom Voznjacki?
                  Daj nemojte me jebati Kengur smuvao Karolinu??? Neka mi neko kaze da nije istina...
                  Last edited by Sandugp; 20-10-15, 16:48.
                  sigpic

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.

Comment

• Dragi Sandugp,

Istina je, Marko je u emotivnoj vezi sa danskom teniserkom Karolinom Voznijacki. Nemoj biti ljubomoran i sujetan i pusti mlade da se vole.

Marko i Karolina su vec izasli na double date sa Novakom i Jelenom i super se proveli. U prilog toj tvrdnji evo i fotografija

Iako se ne zna do koliko su tacno sati ostali u provodu postoji prica da je Karolina komentarisala Jelenine nausnice u ne bas pozitivnom smislu, dok je Marko ismijavao Jelenin ruz za usne. Ali, to je sve bilo posto su jedni drugima pozeljeli laku noc, a uvijek ima malo ogovaranja zar ne?

Nastavi da nas citas, tvoj Bravo.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hahhaah dabl dejt....

Tvoj Bravo
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• E bem ti zivot. A ja imao planove. Propadose.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Opa, mocna slika. Deset Slemova ukupno na ovoj slici izmedju njih troje.

sigpic

Comment

• I don't know anybody who's ever played tennis like this. Since I know this sport I've never seen somebody playing at this level.

sigpic

Comment

• Ona ne lici na sebe

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Uopšte mi se ne sviđa na šta liči, malo je pretjerala
                                * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                                * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                                NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

Working...
                                X