Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kada smo već kod Bagija,evo i intervju koji je uradio Ozmo sa njim.

http://www.b92.net/sport/rolandgarro...&nav_id=996053
    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Bojana je l' ovo Rodžer namerno? A i deca znaju da tatu redovno pobeđuje Štrumf...Ali nije kefalo

Spoiler
        Šala
        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Na Li dobila ćerku Alisu

Comment

• * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
            * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
            NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
              Na Li dobila ćerku Alisu
              Ratopio sam se. Cestitam. Na Li baby
              Originally posted by proudNolee View Post

Hahaha simpa , poboljsao igru, saljiv i na svoj racun = Novi covek
              Neka bude jos bolji u svemu ali nista preko Novaka.
              >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bojana,

Slatko si me nasmijala.

Da li iko zna sto je sa Oljom. Da li je OK. Nesatala je.

Comment

• Ne znam je li bilo negde na forumu ovo ali sam pao sa stolice od smeha

Donnina reakcija na Stanovu pobedu

Comment

• Originally posted by wanderer View Post
                      Donnina reakcija na Stanovu pobedu

Ma to je neka sifrovana poruka da ih ne provale, garant.

Comment

• Murray takes NBA HalfCourt Challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X