Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kontao da ce ako se ozeni sledece godine proci kao Novak ove pa pojurio da se veri
    Cesitke sve najbolje,pa da uskoro dobiju i dete
    Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Russell Fuller BBC TENNIS CORRESPONDENT
      More from Russell

The International Premier Tennis League stages its world premiere in Manila on Friday. The format is innovative and the cast list impressive, but will it prove to be in the long-term interests of the sport?
      First, some details. The Manila Mavericks, the Singapore Slammers, the Indian Aces and the UAE Royals are the four teams involved.
      Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova have signed up, along with Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and some retired gentlemen with a bit of spare time on their hands.
      Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras and Goran Ivanisevic are among the legends who will contest one of the five sets in each match. A men's singles, a women's singles, a men's doubles and a mixed doubles - in an order chosen by the home team - will complete the line up.
      Sets are the first to six games, but when the score reaches 5-5, there will be a timed five-minute 'shootout,' which is scored like a tie-break but features a Shot Clock in case any player is tempted to waste time.
      There is no advantage scoring (which means the player who wins the deuce point also wins the game), and as well as being able to request a 60-second time out, a player can also call a 'Power Point,' which doubles the worth of the very next point.

World number one Serena Williams will represent the Singapore Slammers, while Russia's Maria Sharapova has joined the Manila Mavericks team
      The quick-fire format, which is modelled on the successful annual World Team Tennis event in the US, will appeal to many: the five-set matches should not last any longer than an Indian Premier League cricket game (three hours).
      Fewer of us now seem to have the time or the patience to sit through all five sets of a men's Grand Slam match, meaning innovative packaging is essential to attract a new generation of fans.
      And as well as giving people the chance to watch on a screen - of whatever size - it is also vital that the best players in the world can be seen to live in cities which they would normally pass by.
      The IPTL will spend three days in both Delhi and Manila: the Philippines' only taste of professional tennis so far this year came when Benjamin Mitchell of Australia (who was then ranked 246 in the world) headlined the field for an ITF Futures event in March.
      Many in Manila will not be able to afford the tickets: the cheapest three-day pass costs 2,900 pesos (the equivalent of £41 or US $65), and the city offers a daily minimum wage of just 429 pesos.
      This is a charge levelled at many high-profile events, and the truth is that some players would not have agreed to fly halfway around the world at the end of a long season if the financial rewards were not as attractive as their agents are happy to confess they are.
      International Premier Tennis League schedule in Philippines
      28 Nov: Micromax Indian Aces v DBS Singapore Slammers
      28 Nov: Manila Mavericks v UAE Royals
      29 Nov: UAE Royals v DBS Singapore Slammers
      30 Nov: UAE Royals v Micromax Indian Aces
      30 Nov: Manila Mavericks v DBS Singapore Slammers

The decision to play leaves some open to accusations of hypocrisy. Many male players, in particular, have complained for many years about the length of the season and the wear and tear on their bodies. So could the IPTL be a threat to the health and fitness of the players who make the ATP Tour such a success?
      "I don't see it as a threat at all," the Tour's executive chairman Chris Kermode told me when I put that question to him directly.
      "I think it's great that someone else is putting on tennis and taking it especially into new markets so I can only encourage that, but I think we just have to be very clear it is a series of exhibitions."
      Britain's Murray flew out to Manila on Wednesday and will only feature in the first three days of the league, before heading out to Miami to begin his annual training block.
      He did say, in the immediate aftermath of his heavy defeat to Federer at the World Tour Finals, that he might need to make some changes to his game in Florida.
      Murray played seven tournaments in the last eight weeks of the season, so is sacrificing either some valuable rest or some vital training time by honouring his commitment to the IPTL.
      Illness and injury gave Rafael Nadal and Victoria Azarenka little option other than to withdraw, but David Ferrer actively took the decision that his body would be better served by a period of rest.
      And the US Open champion Marin Cilic says he only agreed to play because his coach Ivanisevic is also on the books of the UAE Royals.

Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic will be among the stars taking part in the inaugural International Premier Tennis League
      "If it wasn't like that, I wouldn't have played," he told BBC Sport.
      "But I feel I'm still going to be able to train, to do our own thing, and of course the matches we are going to play are not that demanding. It's a one-set format so there won't be too much loss of energy and still I'm going to be able to focus on the things that I have to do."
      It is notable that recent multiple Grand Slam champions such as Federer, Djokovic and Murray are only playing for a select few days: the workload of players like Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Gael Monfils and Tomas Berdych will be far higher.
      The league doesn't finish until 13 December, which is just three weeks before the start of the season and leaves little time for rest, recuperation and pre-season conditioning.
      It may be more than a coincidence that Federer has had such a stellar season after opting out of a return trip to South America to play another series of exhibitions this time last year.
      But I do not wish to finish on a negative. Like a language, a sport needs to evolve to remain relevant.
      I am sure many will see tennis in a different light by the end of the IPTL's first season, as they get to watch previously distant figures in the flesh and discover the rules are not quite as they thought they were.
      * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Sreća pa Vilijamsova i Šarapova nisu zajedno...Sampras,Ivanišević,Agasi...Biće to uživanje,posebno ako Agasi bude u elementu da zeza Samprasa. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QSK9t6OrgU
        Last edited by Marija81; 27-11-14, 19:13.
        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• otisao u manekene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• @iptl @andy_murray @MariaSharapova @tsonga7 @AnaIvanovic @NickKyrgios @Gael Monfils

Comment

• * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Keiju neko treba da da savet oko oblacenja, sad ima carape, a kad je nosio ono odelo i cipele bio je bos

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by jovan View Post
                    Zasluzio je Nik za ovo bar aplauz sa druge strane.

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    Keiju neko treba da da savet oko oblacenja, sad ima carape, a kad je nosio ono odelo i cipele bio je bos

Za oblacenje da ali za auto mu ne treba ;)

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• http://www.itftennis.com/media/191939/191939.pdf evo nešto što bi trebalo prostudirati. A,Nišikori nikako da ufrtulji da cipele i čarape idu zajedno,a da na papuče ,naročito "japanke" ne idu čarapice...Mada,ko sam ja da njega učim kako se nose "japanke"?
                      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Mala Mo

05.12.2014 12:43 | mozzartsport.com
                        Monika je u utorak proslavila 40. rođendan. Mislio sam, iskreno, i neka mi se ne naljuti, da je mnogo starija i mislio sam, kakvog paradoksa, da je mnogo mlađa, valjda zato što je u sećanjima uvek ona vrišteća klinka sa šljake...

I pre nje je bilo onih koji su znali pravila tenisa i voleli taj sport. Istina, ne previše. Bilo je čak i onih koji su znali ko su bili Franjo Punčec ili Aleksandar Popović, nekih koji su mislili da se uspeh Bobe Živojinovića – polufinale Vimbldona – nikada neće ponoviti, a najviše onih koji su koristili upravo Živojinovića da dokažu da Jugosloveni, Srbi, kakogod, jednostavno ne umeju da se bave individualnim sportovima; zato je i Boba najbolji u dublu, bila je teorija...

A onda se pojavila Monika Seleš. Sve do izlaska na crtu bila je nasmejana kao nacrtana, sasvim prirodno – njen je otac bio dugogodišnji karikaturista novosadskog Dnevnika – a onda bi se pretvarala u najglasniju igračicu koju je beli sport ikada video. Taj njen urlik pri svakom udarcu, čak i onim slajsevima koji ne iziskuju previše napora, bilo je to dotad nečuveno, i ono nimalo seksi stenjanje Marije Šarapove u trocifrenom broju decibela ne može ni da priviri Monikinom vrisku...

Bilo je rano leto, bila je kiša u Parizu kada su Srbi prvi put pali na tenis. To novosadsko čudo od deteta, 16 joj je leta samo, utabaće stazu kojom će u vihornom spustu niz kopaoničke gudure deceniju i nešto kasnije proći Novak Đoković: talenat će prvo videti Jelena Genčić, onda će se zainteresovati i stranci, samo što će umesto jednog Nikole Pilića biti Nik Boletijeri, i u Americi će se roditi legenda o Maloj Mo.

Toliko se toga desilo u međuvremenu i toliko se čini da je njen prvi Rolan Garos, kada je postala nezvanično najbolja teniserka na svetu (zvanično krunisanje doći će kasnije, ali već tada će Štefi Graf morati da proguta pljuvačku i pomisao da nije više broj 1), bio davno, da me je, iskreno, potpuno zabezeknula informacija da je američka državljanka Monika Seleš, sa stalnim prebivalištem u Sarasoti, Florida, u utorak 2. decembra proslavila 40. rođendan. Mislio sam, iskreno, i neka mi se ne naljuti, da je mnogo starija i mislio sam, kakvog paradoksa, da je mnogo mlađa, valjda zato što je u sećanjima uvek ona vrišteća klinka sa šljake...

No njena je zaostavština mnogo veća od te da je jedan narod na početku poslednje decenije 20. veka počeo da gleda taj sport i da uči pravila. Kad smo kod nas mogu, ako se baš potrudim, da se setim samo još jedne veće histerije oko jedne devojčice, onda kada je Mateja Svet postala najbolja skijašica sveta, i ima neke turobne zakonitosti u tome što ni Monika ni Mateja ubrzo nakon svojih uspeha neće više biti „naše“...

No ne može se govoriti o Moniki, a da se ne pomene Ginter Parhe, opčinjen Štefi Graf i nepomiren s novim svetskim teniskim poretkom, ludak koji će Selešovu u Hamburgu probosti nasred terena.

Ni Monika ni svetski tenis više neće biti isti, a Moniki će biti napravljena višestruka nepravda: u trenutku dok se njena zemlja raspadala u krvavom ratu, njena karijera je prekinuta na najbrutalniji načiin. Izdaće je i nemački pravosudni sistem koji će manijaka osuditi samo na dve godine psihijatrijskog ispitivanja (!!!), izdaće je i koleginice koje će pokazati svoje pravo, ružno, zavidno lice. Kada se pojavio zvanični predlog da se Moniki, dok se ne vrati na teren – jer to se moglo desiti bilo kojoj drugoj teniserki! – ne brišu bodovi sa WTA tura, sve teniserke, sve osim Gabrijele Sabatini, glasaće protiv, glasaće da je ostave na nuli i nateraju da krene ispočetka...

Možda bi, da pored njenog imena nije stajalo ono YUG, bilo drugačije. Ili bi sigurno bilo drugačije? Parhe bi robijao, Monika bi dobila podršku čitavog sporta, ne bi pala u depresiju, ne bi počela da jede kao provaljena i da zaboravlja na svoju divnu karijeru, vratila bi se i ranije i ne bi čudesni Australijan open 1996. bio njena labudova pesma.

Da li je zbog toga zaboravila na svoj Novi Sad i Srbiju? Dolazi li, makar inkognito, ili je postala potpuno Amerikanka? Umesto rođendanske čestitke, a zarad onog leta 1990. i još nekoliko bezbrižnih meseci koji su sledili, poželeću da je vidimo još jednom, makar razgovarali i na engleskom...
                        http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/pr...-mala-mo/91318

Comment

• Krenu mi suza... gledao sam je uzivo par puta i sad mi ispred ociju stoji slika Monike kako udara lopticu ...

Comment

• ThiemDomi vs. #Wawrinka features in our Top 5 @ATPWorldTour upsets of 2014. Watch: http://bit.ly/1CYuvMJ #atp

Comment

• Domi sluzi narodu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Samo da ne dolazi u Srbiju u tom svojstvu!

Comment

Working...
                                X