This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borna je ostavio! Ajoj i ove cure

Velika šampionka, stvarno velika, al što nema stila i ne zna da se obuče...bruka!
    Spoiler

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• ona je totalno slobodna, to maximalno postujem
      It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Sloboda se kao termin max izrabljuje, a i ona ima granicu.
        Ono kada je primila neku nagradu, šta li, u vrućim pantalonicama i polu-majici je težak kriminal (ima na njenoj strani tamo)..... I oprema joj je po pravilu cirkus. Njena stvar, naravno, a i možda joj se može, al ne ume, pa to to ti je.
        Kao i vecina tamnoputih zena.

Poslato sa HTC Desire 500, zato što se šefici može...
        Last edited by miloolja; 17-09-14, 07:15.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjRT9dgi8F8

E jadni Marin...josh mu shapuce koga je dobio u finalu ...
          SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• eto sta znaci jedno slem finale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Stajling
              OVAKO

Comment

• stajling ubija
                mogao je makar carape da obuce
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Sta fali stajlingu? Ok,cipele su velike 2 broja,krem carape mozda nisu trendi,hlace su mogle biti malo duze,ni kosulja iz C&A nije neki hit ali Keiu sve lepo stoji

Comment

• Meni izgleda kao da je spreman za pecanje, cipela na bosu nogu uz odelo
                    Ali Japanac je, ne cudi me. Juce u diskoteku video sam jednog Japanca, lik je bio kao da je izasao is Dragon Bola crtica
                    OVAKO

Comment

• pored ovakvog auta vi skontali da Kei nema čarape

trebao je Serenu pitati za neki savjet oko stajlinga

Comment

• Ja uvek gledam stajling i kod muskaraca i kod zene. I like stylish people
                        OVAKO

Comment

• Keju svaka čast, mnogo ga volim.. ali JAGUAAAAAR .. moj omiljeni brend
                          sigpic

Comment

• Zadnji poeni finala u Marinovoj kuci

Docek

Marin vodi misu (mater desno, stari lijevo, a ovaj celavi mu je menadzer, belgijanac, taj se od njega ne odvaja ali doslovno)

Koncert Luke Bulica, mladog zagrebackog stand-up komicara, kralja, zadnje 2 minute su najjace hahaha:

PS Nikad necu shvatiti sta se desilo da onako proigra zadnja 3 meca. Do tada uvijek bojazljiv, pun gresaka, a te ih je meceve jednostavno sve rasturio lakocom. A sa takvim ili slicnim rezultatimama ce i nastaviti. SVAKA CAST KRALJU!!!
                            Last edited by tenis_cro; 18-09-14, 09:07.

Comment

• Konacno se vracamo na stare staze slave, staze uspjeha. Ovo ce Cilicu biti jedan od monogih Slamova, nista se drugo i nece desiti nakon sto je pokazao onakav strasan tenis. Ovaj tjedan Borna igra kao da je top 20 a ne top 200, Konjuh je strasna, jedino malo Vekic steka. Steka jer joj je slikanje vaznije od tenisa.

Comment

• Bandvagon. Daj malo realnosti. Ne kažem da nisu dobri ali brate.
                                There's something wrong with me chemically
                                Something wrong with me inherently
                                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                                It was the wrong plan
                                In the wrong hands
                                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Working...
                                X