X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cist je Milan xD nema skandali
    FORZA MILAN!!

Comment

• Milan is at the top when it comes to football in Italy. Both from the point of view of teams and of support. In the 2010/11 season Inter was the team with the largest number of home fans attending matches, while arch-rivals AC Milan attracted the highest numbers of opposing fans to away matches, and the Milan derby proved to be the match with the highest attendance of the season in Serie A.

Of the 38 home matches played by both Milan teams a total of 2,158,648 supporters turned out on the terraces. The Nerazzurri took first place here during the season which has just come to a close, with a total of 1,134,239 fans in the stadium watching their 19 home matches, averaging 59,697 spectators per match, occupying an average of 72% of the stadium capacity. The difference in home turnout with their Rossoneri cousins was 109,830 fans: AC Milan's total home gate was 1,024,409 averaging out at 53,916 per match taking up 65% of the stadium on average.

The Milan derby was the best attended match of the season with 80,018 spectators in the stands, along with AC Milan v Cagliari on 14 May 2011.

When AC Milan played away from home they attracted record attendances on six occasions: at Brescia's Stadio Rigamonti (22,123), the Stadio Bentegodi in Verona (29,404), Turin's Stadio Olimpico (24,908), the Stadio Tardini in Parma (19,615), against Roma at their Stadio Olimpico (58,083) and at the Stadio Friuli against Udine (29,644).

This information was contained in Report n. 53/2011 published by Osservatorio Calcio Italiano – a website monitoring football matches in Italy.

The fans of Napoli reconfirmed their club's third place in the league with third place as regards spectators too, as they have recorded a total attendance at home matches of 866,549 fans in their 19 games with an average attendance of 45,608 occupying 69% of the stadium). Their record attendance at home was for the match against Juventus (58,666 spectators).

Next come the Romans, with Roma in fourth place and Lazio in fifth. The Giallorossi's total attendance for the season was 645,095 with an average of 33,952 spectators per match, occupying 45% of the Stadio Olimpico on average. Whereas the Lazio fans totalled 553,316 with an average of 29,122 per match (occupying 39% of the ground).

In the 2010/11 Serie A the total number of spectators who attended matches was 8,989,385. The average number of spectators per match was 24,901.
      INTER: 59.697
      MILAN: 53.916
      NAPOLI: 45.608
      ROMA: 33.952
      LAZIO: 29.122

Prosek cele lige u prošloj sezoni je bio 24.901 gledalac po meču.
      IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
      ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• De Laurentis
        IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
        ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Jedva cekam novu sezonu , toliko timova ce se boriti za Ligu Sampiona a samo su 3 mesta ... Kakva ce tu guzva biti ... Inter,Milan,Juve,Roma,Lazio,Viola,Napoli,Udine ... Ma strasna sezona ce biti ...
          Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miko View Post
            Jedva cekam novu sezonu , toliko timova ce se boriti za Ligu Sampiona a samo su 3 mesta ... Kakva ce tu guzva biti ... Inter,Milan,Juve,Roma,Lazio,Viola,Napoli,Udine ... Ma strasna sezona ce biti ...
            Viola ?
            FORZA MILAN!!

Comment

• Fiorentina NIksa

Sto se nove sezone tice , mislim da ce Milan da odbrani , a nadam se da bi Napoli opet mogao medju 3 , mada ne znam bas da li ce se to desiti , Juve je jaci dosta , Inter ima novog trenera , vidjet cemo
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
                Fiorentina NIksa

Sto se nove sezone tice , mislim da ce Milan da odbrani , a nadam se da bi Napoli opet mogao medju 3 , mada ne znam bas da li ce se to desiti , Juve je jaci dosta , Inter ima novog trenera , vidjet cemo
                hvala Dale.. naravno da ce Milan odbraniti titulu Juve opet ce se boriti za EL
                Inter bice drugii.. a Napoli tesko... jel Lazio ima vrlo dobar tim ovu godinu msm
                FORZA MILAN!!

Comment

• Gledao sam sinoc Milan protiv Bajerna i slobodno mogu reci da igraju odlicno, a kada im se na to sve jos dodaju i igraci iz Juzne Amerike....fiiiiiiju....dekle, sigurno prvi kandidat za Skudeto. Sto se intera tice moje licno misljenje je da je ta ekipa istrosena, nisu nesto mnogo menjali sastav te da nece pruziti neke partije ove godine. Sada tu je i Juve, doveli su dobra pojacanja Pirla, Listajnera, Vidala...ako dovedu jos neko kvalitetno pojacanje na poziciji stopera i levog veznog slobodno mogu reci da ce se boriti za najvisi mesto, mada i ovako msm da imaju snage za prva tri, uz malo srece.... Sada sto se tice Rome, Udinea, Fiorentine msm da te ekipe nemaju sanse za top3 (Roma sinoc pociscena od PSZ-a za 45 min 0:3), sad jedino tu Napoli....bice zanimljivo

Comment

• Juve dobio Club Americu sinoc 1-0 gol dao mladi Paquato
                    Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• De Laurentiis storms out!

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis furiously stormed out of the Serie A draw. “I am ashamed to be Italian! I’m going back to cinema.”

The patron had hoped his team would not have difficult fixtures close to the Champions League games. After only a few fixtures had been revealed by the computer, De Laurentiis reacted very angrily.

He swore at the gathered Serie A club Presidents, FIGC members and media in the Lega hall as he walked away.

“It’s all been mapped out against us,” he blasted. “Enough is enough, I’m going back to cinema.

“I’m ashamed to be Italian! I want to change citizenship!”

Napoli will face Milan in Week 3, which is just four days after their Champions League debut.

They’ll also face Inter in Week 6, only three days after the second round of the group phase.

De Laurentiis has long been a vocal critic of the football world, having taken over Napoli in Serie C after their bankruptcy.

He is most famous as part of one of the world’s biggest movie producer dynasties.

In a truly bizarre detail, it's reported De Laurentiis was so eager to get away from the Lega hall that he asked for a lift from a passing teenager on a scooter.
                      http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA...02011-2012.pdf
                      sigpic

Comment

• Dobra vijest
                        http://www.b92.net/sport/fudbal/vest...&nav_id=528580
                        sigpic

Comment

• Red bi bio da se prenosi neka liga negde,bas bih voleo da to bude serija A!!!
                          sigpic
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Jbg kad vec SK ne moze da prenosi Seriu A voleo bih da prenosi B92,jbg zeljan sam da gledam preko TV-a Juve nego preko streama....
                            Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Nema od toga nista,Arena ima ekskluzivna prava i kao sto vidimo ne da nikome.Jos godinu tako,a onda cemo vidjeti...
                              sigpic

Comment

• Svi kapetani momčadi Serie A zaprijetili štrajkom

Svih 20 kapetana momčadi talijanske Serie A potpisalo je pismo upozorenja prema nogometnom savezu Italije da će krenuti u štrajk prvenstva ako se ne potpiše kolektivni ugovor prije početka sezone...

Nova sezone talijanske Serie A trebala bi početi 27. kolovoza, međutim Talijanski nogometni savez i Savez igrača još se nisu dogovorili oko potpisivanja kolektivnog ugovora.

"Igrači Serie A žele da javnost zna kako postoje problemi oko potpisivanja ugovora. Možda se čini apsurdno ali Italija je danas jedina razvijena nogometna zemlja koja nema jasno razjašnjene ugovorne norme za sve igrače. Stoga možemo zaključiti da bez potpisa ugovora koji je Savez igrača sastavio 30. svibnja ove godine prvenstvo neće početi 27. kolovoza", stoji u pismu talijanskog nogometnog saveza.

Među kapetanima koji su potpisali prijeteće pismo su i imena kao što su Javier Zanetti, Francesco Totti i Alessandro Del Piero.

Comment

Working...
                                X