X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• [/quote]
      "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

• Comment

• Odg: SPORT KLUB I SPORT KLUB + - PRENOSI SEZONA 2008/09

Nije ukinuto,bice ove nedelje,a prosle nije bilo termin,je bio zauzet.
          Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

• Enter TelevizijiFox TelevizijuSUBOTA 18 .10.2008:

20:00Atletiko Madrid-Real Madrid
            22:00 Espanjol-Viljareal

NEDELJA 19.10.2008:

19:00Atletik Bilbao -Barselona

Izvinjavam se zbog off-a...
            "What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." - Sir Bobby Robson

Comment

Da ipak nema.
              Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

• Comment

Konkurisacemo sledece sezone i za sekundu i za primeru.

Comment

E svaka ?ast!

Comment

a postoji li shansa da se otlupe prava za prenose italijanske Serie B za sledecu sezonu ?

Comment

[quote author=Baro link=topic=630.msg54333#msg54333 date=1236873533]
                        a postoji li shansa da se otlupe prava za prenose italijanske Serie B za sledecu sezonu ?
                        [/quote]
                        Sve je jos otvoreno.

Comment

meni i nije to nesto vazno

Comment

moze li se znati o kojim ligama,pored spanske,sport klub jos pregovara?

Comment

Vrlo kratka pitanja:

Da li ce biti utakmica MLS-a (koji pocinje ovaj vikend)?
                              Da li ce biti utakmice Mexicke lige?

Pozdrav svima.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X