X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oooooo ovo je bilo ekstra za sada...
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• 5-0 posle 1. runde! Ajmo Miliceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• Kako je zavali nogom

Comment

• MICA BRE OSVAJA MEDALJU, ALOOOO!!!

Ne verujem, kako sam srecan
          Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Kako je ovo dobroooo.
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Mica lepotica Ima tesku ruku A boga mi i nogu
              Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• ova je stvarno Mica Ubica
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Bravo Milice ajmo po zlato.
                  Mogli smo i vise od tri medalje ali eto.
                  "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Finale je tu...

Bravo Milice....
                    sigpic
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzFjbiH4mk

Comment

• To je to, to je ta stvar!!!

Comment

• Sigurna medaljaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• BRAVO BRE!!!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Bravo Miliceeeee!
                            sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Bravo Miliceeeee! Joj kako je ovo doooobroooooo!!!

U 23:15!
                              sigpic

Comment

• I Optimus joj se klanja!

Comment

Working...
                                X