This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bome, iznenadjenje
    It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
    It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Do kurca, ispade mi prvi favorit za klanje sa Azijatima.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Какав бекхенд има Румун.
        Arise, Serbia!
        You fell asleep long ago,
        And have lain in the dark.
        Now wake up
        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• kako je MAZE pocistio MIZUTANIJA koji je bio treci nosilac na turniru

Comment

• Veliki Mike, mislim da bas on igra u sledecem kolu protiv Zhang-a. Jedva cekam mec.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
              Veliki Mike, mislim da bas on igra u sledecem kolu protiv Zhang-a. Jedva cekam mec.
              ide na svabu ovtcharova.

Comment

• evo raspored:

Comment

• E jebem ti zreb, Ovtcharov i Maze jedan protiv drugog.
                  sigpic

Comment

• bar ce jedan evropljanin u prva 4.

Comment

• VECERAS (po nasem vremenu):

1/4 FINALE (PRVA DVA PARA)

21:00 CRISAN - CHUANG
                      22:00 OVTCHAROV - MAZE

Comment

• Evo zasto sam rekao da je lose sto je Timo sinoc ispao, Crisan ne moze da se sastavi.
                        sigpic

Comment

• rumun 16 poena sve ukupno

Comment

• Ovtcharov je VRH !!!!!!!!!! Ajmo do kraja!!

Comment

• gledam basket. javljate sta se desava

Comment

• Odlican je Dima, mada je meni i Maze gotivac. U svakom slucaju, bice mi krivo ko god da ispadne.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X