Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Видим сад. Први пут улазим на овај BBC па сам се погубио.

П.С. Не деру се ни за овај меч.
    Arise, Serbia!
    You fell asleep long ago,
    And have lain in the dark.
    Now wake up
    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• prebacio sam se na kupanje plivanje.
      It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Колико изједначен меч...
        Arise, Serbia!
        Now wake up
        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Ajde da odgledamo Velju, pa nazad na mec. Izjednacio Timo na 1:1.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Отворен и РТС и ова двојица.
            5:2 за Румуња.
            Arise, Serbia!
            Now wake up
            And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Kakav treci gem igraju sunce ti.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Da vidimo kakav je Timo psihicki, napravio potpuni preokret, onda propustio 3 set lopte, i na kraju izgubio gem. Bice ovo tek strasan mec.
                sigpic

Comment

• Доби Румуњ 15:13 а водио 9:3 чини ми се. Имао и пар сет лопти Шваба.
                  Кидају се баш.

/едит

А гледаш и ти.
                  Arise, Serbia!
                  Now wake up
                  And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Wow, Timo gubi 3:1.
                    sigpic

Comment

• А он је фаворит?
                      Arise, Serbia!
                      Now wake up
                      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Ne znam sad tacno rang listu, ali mislim da je najbolji evropski igrac.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Аааааааааа како се вратио Румун. Био 5 метара од стола и узе поен на крају.
                          Arise, Serbia!
                          Now wake up
                          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• bol na razliku u 4. izgubio
                            It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                            It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Ajde bre Timo, nemoj da me zajebavas. U oba prethodna gema je imao gem lopte.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ваљда сета.
                                Arise, Serbia!
                                Now wake up
                                And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X